August 2010 to Present
• Open accounts and complete loan applications.
• Achieve sales goals while providing a high quality customer experience.
• Partner with specialists to guarantee clients get access to additional financial
• Profile and discover to recommend appropriate products and services.
• Provide ongoing coaching to Tellers and new Bankers to effectively identify
July 2008 to August 2010
• Process accurate and efficient transactions while abiding to established
policies, procedures and bank regulations.
• Identify customer needs, and refer the appropriate products and services.
• Responsible for the balance and maintenance of assigned currency.
• Provided basic teller services on the phone and the branch.
Sales Associate/ Supervisor
June 2007 to February 2009
• Head representative of store, in charge of sales and new hire trainees.
• Responsible for solely managing store duties upon request.
• Health advocate for customers, providing current and accurate fitness and nutritional
• Assisted in the rotation of store marketing promotions and products.
Customer Service Rep.
May 2007 to September 2007
• Responsible for the maintenance of a healthy store inventory.
• Worked on the cash register and managed sales profits.
• Assisted customers during returns and sales transactions.
• Serve customers promptly minimizing delay and wait time.
Bachelors of Science in Business Management
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher, the Internet, Technical Computer Skills, Bookkeeping Skills, General Accounting Skills, Cash Handling Skills, Supervisory Skills.
Fully Bilingual- English/Spanish.