• 15+ years of extensive experience in sales, customer service and complaint resolutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and office skills.
• Working knowledge of various computer software.
• Self-motivated, bright, energetic, punctual and detailed oriented.
Administrative Assistant/Personal Assistant
May 2010 to Present
Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone,
route calls, and take messages.
Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of agency data collection system.
Oversee database management for quality assurance.
Provide training to staff on database encoding.
Maintain accurate daily accounting of fees, donations and other revenue.
Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
Compile statistical information for Executive Director as requested.
Develop and maintain agency inventory system.
Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
Maintain front desk area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
Type and word process documents as needed.
Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
Update and maintain mailing lists.
Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and consumers.
Facilitate special event registration and execution.
Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities permit.
Other duties as assigned.
Insurance Sales Producer
December 2008 to April 2010
• Building relationship with clients, prospecting for new clients, probing to discover needs (asking questions and listening), closing sales for all lines (auto, fire, life, bank and asking for referrals.
• Calling prospects/clients to offer products or schedule appointments
• Conducting insurance and financial service reviews for clients
• Networking to build relationship with new clients
Customer Service Rep/ Sales Producer
October 2007 to October 2008
• Provides customer service to assigned policyholders by assisting with problems, complaints and other issues.
• Solicits and writes new personal auto, commercial auto, renters, condo and homeowner's policies
• Processes and follows up on all policy changes; following proper procedures outlined in office procedure manual
• Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agent
April 2007 to August 2007
• Receive new losses, verify accuracy of information via coverage and register new loss information on system. Then call in or fax 1st notice of loss to appropriate insurance company.
• Perform all file updates on system, process authorized payments and register loss payments on system.
• Input data entry correspondence into system, diaries information for claims manager and prepares form letters.
• Reviewed list of open losses and contacted claim reps to verify the status and updated file or closed claim based on the results
January 2003 to April 2006
• Handling incoming sales calls from potential customers to complete a homeowner's insurance quote with demonstrated success fully achieving quality and productivity goals
• Use strong analytical skills to begin the preliminary underwriting process of the policy, including claims history reports.
• Servicing existing policyholder's inquiries and reviewing coverage to assure the customer is adequately insured while adhering to policies, procedures and practices.
• Handle first Notice of Claims Reports and process identification cards, applications, binders, certificates and endorsements.
• Service, sell and write all new and renewal Personal Lines Homeowner, Condominium and Renters policies.
• Binding authority for GMAC, AIG, Nationwide, Esurance, Unitrin and MetLife.
Theater Arts and Speech Communications
Busy Switchboard, Written Correspondence, General Office Skills, Filing & Organization, Reservation Sales, Customer Service, Scheduling, Marketing & Sales, Insurance Sales, Accounts Payable, Front-Office Operations,Professional Presentations
To Whom It May Concern;
I am looking to fill a position as an Administrative Assistant or in Customer Service. I think my background and experiences doing administrative, customer service, problem solving and sales enable me to quickly adapt and help any corporations. I am patient but firm with difficult customers and have great experience resolving customer disputes. With several years experience in the customer service industry, I have developed a warm, approachable and professional manner.
Of particular note for you and the members of your team as you consider this placement are my strong accomplishments in combining business acumen with technical savvy to achieve improved operating efficiency internally. I have had experience using database management systems such as SAP database system. Additionally, my accomplishments have been achieved by improving information flow to all other departments, and improving cooperation between management and staff. After several years, I have a thorough understanding of every aspect of modern businesses. I view myself as somewhat of a troubleshooter, and most of the reorganizations initiated, have already come to fruition, so I am eager to consider new challenges.
If you are seeking a talented, hardworking, enthusiastic individual who stays abreast of her field, who understands technology, who earns 100% staff support, and who is as career-committed as it takes to achieve total success, then please consider what I have to offer. My resume is attached and I would be happy to have a preliminary discussion with you or members of your team to see if we can establish a mutual interest.
Very truly yours,