North Charleston, SC
To seek a career in the maintenance or technician field.
Military Vehicle Mechanic II
July 2010 to June 2013
• Technical inspection and maintenance on military vehicles, Change Fluids, Batteries, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Systems, Fuel Systems, Armor Replacement, Engine/Transmission Replacement and Vehicle Modifications. Inspecting and testing to ensure equipment is functioning correctly to pass quality and final government inspection.
• Repair and replace hydraulic equipment such as cranes, winches, pumps, manifolds, cylinders, and components of air brake systems
• Perform maintenance and service on HUMVEES, ARMORED KNIGHT,LTAS,MTV,LMTV,ASV,M915, HEMTT, PLS, LHS and M1000
• Uses and cares for precision test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment and power tools.
• Performs Surveillance inspections, exercise equipment as required, and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Prepares and maintains required records, work orders, and repair of equipment.
• Able to operate heavy equipment safely
Express Service Technician
January 2010 to July 2010
Tires, Oil Changes, Alignments, Tune-Ups, Shocks/Struts, Disc Brakes, AC and Heating, Audio & Video Equipment
August 2007 to October 2009
Customer Service, Installing Parts, Process Bank Deposits, Stocking and Inventory
January 2007 to July 2007
General Car Maintenance and Repair
• Tires, Oil and Transmission Changing, Brakes, Shocks, Tune-Up and Alignments
Paint Department Associate/Sales
September 2005 to January 2007
Customer Service, Paint Mixing, Inventory, Stocking, Forklift Driving and Customer Instruction Classes
Non-Degree Program in Computer Repair
2005 to 2006
2004 to 2005
PC Skills: Platforms: Windows (2000, XP, Vista, 7) Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Other Skills: Auto/Diesel Mechanic, Computer Repair and Troubleshooting, 80K Crane Operator
Posses Active Government Security Clearance