Looking to join a team that could benefit from my extensive business experience, customer service focus, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Business Development Representative
January 2009 to January 2011
Accountable for development of sales and advertising of local and regional markets. Sales lead and key account manager.
• Promoted to Territory Manager within 8 months of being hired.
• Primary manager of over 50 accounts, from technical support to hardware and software sales.
• Liaison between clients and senior technicians.
• Price quotations, product sourcing, and IT Solutions consulting.
• Social Media marketing and branding initiatives (Twitter, Facebook,
Manager - IT Services and Sales
January 2008 to January 2009
Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues with PC and laptop configurations, network connectivity, printers and peripherals and providing
• Providing support to over 200 clients in various small to medium sized
business settings. Successful in troubleshooting issues for all models of laptops and desktops.
• Responsible for day-to-day business operations including quotations,
product sourcing, vendor relations, purchasing, inventory management, and marketing.
Assistant Manager - Industrial Sales
January 2000 to January 2007
Achieving sales targets, driving company initiatives, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Promoted to Assistant Manager within 6 months of initial hire.
• Branch management and business operations.
• Sales lead generation, contract negotiations, and key account management.
• New employee orientation and training.
Network Administration in Computer Systems and Networking
BA in Psychology
Management, Project Management, Business Development, IT Services, Technical Services, Inventory Management
• Quality sales professional with over 8 years of experience in a demanding customer focused role
in Industrial Sales and over 3 years of experience in Technical Sales.
• Maintaining a stellar reputation for quality and efficiency in customer satisfaction, communication, and pro
• Proven ability to create and deliver solutions that meet objectives tied to business and technology
performance while working with a wide range of platforms and in a fast-paced environment.
• Lifelong learner with a passion for learning and innovative ideas and technologies.
• Key Account Management • Customer Service
• B2B and B2C Sales • Inventory Sourcing \ Purchasing
• Network Connectivity Issues • User Training & Support Skills
• Management Skills • Business Development
• Application Administration • Advertising and Marketing
• All Windows Platforms • Problem Identification \ Analysis
• Business Correspondence • Project Management
Hardware & Software
• Microsoft Office 2003-2010 • Microsoft Project
• ACT! CRM Software by Sage • Blackberry OS 2.0
• Track-IT Helpdesk Software • Cloud Computing - Collaboration
• Microsoft Windows • Open VPN
• Mac OSX 10 • PC Desktop and Laptops
• Social Media Marketing • Apple Hardware (Macbook, iPad)
• Microsoft Visio • Network Hardware
• Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac • Point of Sale Equipment
• GoTo Meeting • Google Docs