New York, NY
Fox Business Channel
Created Follow the Money with Eric Bolling
Executive Producer Power Lunch, The Kudlow Report and created CNBC Reports with Dennis Kneale.
TV Guide Network
Executive Producer/Creator Hollywood 411
Fox News Channel
Executive Producer Fox & Friends
Executive Producer Daytime Programming - managed production staff and editorial content for all of Fox News Daytime.
Created The Fox Report with Shepard Smith, the number #1 newscast in all of cable news.
New York Bureau Chief
Detailed resume follows.
July 2008 to July 2010
• Retooled all aspects of production and editorial content for CNBC's daily business and economics program, The Kudlow Report.
• Created the daily prime-time business news talk program, CNBC Reports with Dennis Kneale.
• Revamped the channel's signature midday program, Power Lunch.
• Made critical contributions to talent acquisition/development, set design and other operational functions.
Senior Executive Producer
October 2007 to June 2008
• Developed, created and produced new programming for the national cable network.
• Launched Hollywood 411 in January, 2008, a daily primetime entertainment news and talk hour that was the most successful series debut ever on the channel.
May 2002 to May 2007
E.P. Fox & Friends
Executive Produced long-time #1 cable news morning program. Added a harder news edge and originality.
Fox News Channel
E.P. Daytime Programming
• As EP of dayside live news, managed six hours of programming including Fox News Live and The Big Story with John Gibson.
• Under my leadership, daytime's ratings rocketed 300 percent, helping Fox News attain the number one position in cable news.
• Delivered the news to the air faster, better, responsibly and in an engagingly paced and stylized manner that compelled viewers to watch for longer periods of time.
• Managed the channel's daytime coverage of two wars and a Presidential Election, as well as coverage of stories such as the Natalee Holloway Case, and the extensive coverage of Hurricane Katrina.
• Made critical editorial decisions about the content of sensitive material aired, such as graphic hostage executions, combat footage and terrorist tapes.
• Worked closely with anchors to create the best on-air environment for them, playing to their strengths and supporting them with the best mix of producers and writers.
• Managed multi-million dollar newsroom budgets to maximize resources.
• Supervised the hiring and training of the channel's daytime and weekend staff of over 200 daytime producers, writers and bookers.
August 1999 to May 2002
• Created The Fox Report with Shepard Smith, the highest rated news program on cable.
• Was hired to "blow up" and reinvent the channel's existing evening newscast. Devised creative production techniques, high story count and non-news, conversational writing style to produce a totally new kind of news program.
• Ratings increased 500 percent over just 2 and half years.
February 1998 to August 1999
• Supervised the New York bureau for the nationally syndicated news and entertainment program.
• Managed newsgathering and production budget.
July 1997 to October 1997
• Director of news and dayparts, oversaw production of 8 hours of daytime programming and news coverage.
• Produced instant specials including "The Murder of Gianni Versace" and "Candle in the Wind: A Tribute to Princess Diana".
1987 to 1997
• Traveled extensively throughout the country and around the world producing major, breaking news stories for a variety of nationally syndicated shows including Inside Edition.
BA in Communication