• Handling Google Ad words & bing ad center activities.
• Keyword research to achieve a healthy conversion rate with optimized cpc.
• Setting up campaigns & ad groups based on keyword analysis
• Use of Ad word editor to make changes locally in prior to live updates
• Optimizing ads title & description as per search engines guidelines in order to achieve required conversion rate.
• Setting up product listing ad campaigns to achieve higher ranking of shopping results in the PPC results.
• Analyze search marketing metrics and regularly compile and present project reports
• Developing and executing an effective PPC campaign on a $200000/yearly budget in Google Ad Words and $1000/monthly for the Microsoft ad Center.
• Responsible for mentoring, teaching entry level PPC Executive.
• Restructured accounts to optimize quality score and lower cost per conversion
• Act as a web Analytics who analysis all stats of Google analytics and Google webmaster tools for those websites for which PPC Campaigns are running.
• Increased quality traffic using ad groups and negative keywords.
• Conduct deep data analysis to inform strategic marketing insights and optimization requirements.
• Managed search engine marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns consisting of approximately 5,000 keywords across Google Ad words, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Ask.com pay per click advertising platforms.
• Bilingual Campaigns, Landing Page Optimization & Conversion Rate Optimization
• Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
Jr. PPC Account Manager
January 2012 to Present
• Managed large scale ad-spend across multiple clients including two Fortune 500 companies
• Provide world-class service to a portfolio of premium strategic clients
• Pre-sales engagement work including proposal development
• Develop, recommend, and execute proposal, account, & campaign strategy
• Drive full client management and issue resolution
• Lead adCenter training for clients
Google webmaster tool,
Google analytics tool,
Google ad words,
bing ad center,
bing ad center editor
SEO Team Leader
January 2010 to January 2012
Using web tools to track site traffic, rankings.
Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted
Researching and resolving HTML code and content, link architecture and navigation issues
Assisting in layout of web pages when required
Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic
Using Google analytics to monitor the site traffic and generate traffic report on monthly or daily basis.
Creating and reviewing regular traffic reports for various online sites and promotions
Google sitemap submission through Google webmaster tools
Use of filezilla as FTP to upload files.
Blog creation and Social bookmarking
Social media optimization using facebook and twitter and other Web 2.0 sites.
Promoting you tube videos of clients in various video submission sites for relevant categories and thus creating searchable public profiles. Also optimizing you tube videos by giving them searchable Title and Description
B.E in I.T
2004 to 2008
On page Optimization Analysis of Websites, Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, Keyword Analysis, Creation of Meta Tags, Page Optimization, Content Optimization, H1 and alt Tag, Image Optimization, Header and footer Optimization, interlinking of web pages, XML Sitemap Creation & Submission, Robot.txt, Google Mapping etc. • Research and resolve HTML Code, link architecture and navigation issues. • Using web tools to track site traffic, rankings. • Researching keywords using Google adwords keyword Tool. • Use Filezilla FTP for uploading the web pages and other changes activity. Off page optimization Search Engine Submission, Directory Submission, Link Building, Social Bookmarking, Press Release, Article Submission, Forum Posting, Blog creation & Posting and Commenting, Social Media Marketing, RSS Feed Directories Submission, Classified Submission, Facebook Fan Pages, Video Submission and other off page task. • Link Wheel
• One month training in TTSL, Jaipur in CDMA (code division multiple access)
• Attend one month workshop on TELECOM fundamentals and BASIC of GSM.
• Attend seminar on networking organized by CISCO.