Atlantic Highlands, NJ
April 2004 to Present
• Per Diem public health nutritionist with Monmouth County WIC Program.
• Provide RD services to VNA (Visiting Nurse Association) home team.
• RD for VNA staff development - developed and deliver monthly in-service nutrition program to both nursing staff and home health aides on orientation program.
• Updated nutrition resource manual for RN staff within VNACJ organization.
March 2002 to Present
• Provide dietetic services to inpatients / outpatients
• Provide dietetic group education to behavioral health and oncology outpatients.
• Involved in development of nutritional literature for use within Meridian health.
• Familiar with JACO and department of health guidelines.
August 2007 to June 2008
• Developed and delivered regular outpatient group education sessions at PCP surgery.
Consultant Dietitian, NJ
May 1999 to March 2002
• Consultant Dietitian - Body in Balance Nutrition Consultancy.
• Member of the faculty of primary care at UMDNJ (University of Medicine and Dentistry)
• Clinical Instructor for the interactive distance learning program developed by UMDNJ for WIC (Women, Infant and Children) feeding program.
• Compiled interactive exam for UMDNJ and remotely accessed University development software to storyboard and design all interactive productions..
• On-line counseling dietitian for nutrition based website
Senior I Dietitian Diabetes Specialist
October 1997 to May 1999
• Co-coordinated and provided dietetic service to outpatient diabetes center within an inner city teaching hospital.
• Preceptor to entry level dietitians on medical rotation.
• Developed procedure manual for diabetes education practices and conducted regular audit of these.
• Designed weight management program and provided extensive counseling to patients.
• Key member of national steering group to revise standardized diet education materials throughout Scotland.
June 1990 to October 1997
• Various different specialties covered within this time.
BSc in Dietetics
Councelling skills,certification in Weight Management.
Proficient in use of software applications; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Comp-nutrition.
Proficient in use of internet.