Do You Want to Tutor with the Best?
StudyPoint began tutoring in the late 1990s, assisting students in K-12 in academic and test preparation. Our tutors have helped over 18,000 students improve their grades and develop confidence. We're looking for elite tutors to join our staff.
Come see why StudyPoint has been listed as one of America's 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S., and has been on the Inc 5,000 list of fastest growing companies in America 5 years in a row!
What You Can Expect as a Tutor:
* Earn great pay
* Get raises often and early
* Tutor locally
* Create your own schedule
* Get paid to complete our tutor trainings
What We Expect With Our Tutors:
* A bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA
* 2+ years of tutoring or teaching experience
* A 28+ composite on the ACT or 650+ on the Math and CR/Verbal SAT
* At least 6 hours to tutor each week
* Willingness to commute up to 30 minutes when tutoring
* A commitment to tutor through the end of the school year
From Our Tutors:
"StudyPoint is a great company to work for, and I am proud to be a tutor! I appreciate the forward-thinking manner in which this company is run." - Pamela in Los Angeles
“At StudyPoint, everyone that I have worked with is positive and enthusiastic. The culture makes it a pleasure.” - Kim in Dallas
"I enjoy tutoring for StudyPoint! I really feel like I'm making a difference in the lives of these students and their families." - Katie in Denver
If you’d like to be a StudyPoint tutor, apply today!
$18-23/hr + Frequent raises!
This is a part time, flexible job