Retail Store Associates - Fayetteville, AR.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
To assist the Assistant Manager and Retail Store Manager and leadership team with the day-to-day store
operations and store performance to meet or exceed budget while operating in compliance with company
standards, policies and procedures. May supervise community service workers and volunteers on a
limited or as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures proper customer service to all donors and customers.
2. Reaches designated production guidelines.
3. Participates in the pricing, displaying and selling of store merchandise within price ranges established
by Goodwill management.
4. Assists in developing additional donors for the store.
5. Adequately stocks and maintains interior and exterior of the store in an attractive manner.
6. May balance cash register receipts, prepare daily bank deposits and maintain records of store
transactions for each business day occasionally.
7. Uses cash register to total sales, accepts payments.
8. Ensures the proper rotation of all store merchandise.
9. Manages store’s loss control by watching customers and employees and reporting suspicious activity
to the Loss Prevention Director. Ensures that items are not given away without authorization.
10. Ensures a clean and safe environment in the store, processing area and/or donation center by
practicing good housekeeping practices.
11. Regular attendance is required as outlined in Goodwill’s attendance policy.
12. Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
13. Attends regular store meetings.
14. Acts as a positive role model for employees, trainees and customers in all respects of professional
15. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Follow the link below or visit WWW.GoodwillAR.org to see all of our current job opportunties.