$40,000 jobs in Douglas, GA

Sort by: relevance - date
You refined by: $40,000+ (undo) Salaries estimated if unavailable
Job Type
Jobs 1 to 10 of 93
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Program Manager
Unison Behavioral Health is committed to providing accessible, quality behavioral health and developmental disability services to individuals and families throughout southeast Georgia. - Waycross, GA
$50,502 - $55,557 a year
Job Description: Provides Behavioral Health assessments, intakes and therapy for 15% of time, and the other 85% in management duties for the program. Will
Easily apply
Sponsored
Project Manager - Water/Wastewater (Relocation)
Thomas & Hutton - Georgia
Oversees the management and organization of project files and documents. Monitors status of projects and reports regularly to client and Senior Project Manager....
Sponsored
Information Systems Technician
U.S. Navy - 13,957 reviews - United States
You’ll provide administrative support for the equipment that keeps records on everything from personnel training to health care to promotions....
Sponsored

Academic Instructor

Corrections Corporation of America - 301 reviews - Nicholls, GA
The Academic Instructor provides instruction in basic education subjects such as mathematics, science, social studies, reading, writing and language arts, to

Operations Manager

Precision Castparts Corp. - Douglas, GA 31535
Executes administrative and operational policies through subordinate managers. Directly supervises plant staff member direct reports....

Assistant Store Manager

Bi-LO LLC - 41 reviews - Douglas, GA
Assistant Store Manager*. Measure team member results and conduct regular evaluations of direct and indirect reports;...
Easily apply

Assistant Store Manager

Harvey's - 162 reviews - Douglas, GA 31533
Assistant Store Director. This role will create a shopping and working environment that exemplifies the company’s commitment to and vision of service, quality...

Location Sales Manager -Unique operations and sales opportun...

ROTECH HEALTHCARE - Douglas, GA
Ensures that all required documentation including, but not limited to Certificates of Medical Necessity, and Assignment of Benefits required for reimbursement...

Mental Health Coordinator

Correct Care Solutions - Nicholls, GA
Represent interests of mental health services with the institution's administrative staff under the direction of Regional MH Director or VP of Behavioral...

Safety Coordinator

Pilgrim's - Douglas, GA
GENERAL SUMMARY: Safety Coordinator Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 40,500 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods

Maintenance Technician I

Precision Castparts Corp. - Douglas, GA 31535
Entry level - 2 years experience in industrial maintenance. [2] Reports to management observed technical issues and problems experienced and perceived action...

General Manager

Precision Castparts Corp. - Douglas, GA 31535
The plant General Manager reports to the Division VP Aerospace Operations. The payback is developing expertise to handle multiple manufacturing problem sets and...

Health Screener Needed

Synergy Wellness - Douglas, GA
Must be a Nurse, Registered Dietician, EMT/Paramedic, Medical Assistant and/or Phlebotomist with appropriate current certification and/or licensure in the state...
Easily apply
Sales Management Trainee
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility
Sponsored

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Get email updates for the latest $40,000 jobs in Douglas, GA
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Company with $40,000 jobs
Since 1946, Thomas & Hutton has been designing award-winning projects and building strong client relationships.