CAD Operator jobs in St. Louis, MO

Sort by: relevance - date
Salary Estimate
Title
Company
Location
Job Type
Employer/Recruiter
Jobs 1 to 7 of 7
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Drafter/CAD Operator III
ServiceSource Inc. 2 reviews - United States
Provide printing and reproductions of CAD drawings as requested. Develop CAD drawings in support of work orders, Agency reports, and miscellaneous projects as...
Sponsored by ServiceSource Inc. - 30+ days ago
Quality Engineer
Zone Enterprises - St. Louis, MO
Assist in training operators on new product/processes. Must be able to use CAD and have strong Microsoft Office skills....
Easily apply
Sponsored by Zone Enterprises - 30+ days ago

Project Engineering Intern

Spectrum Brands 48 reviews - St. Louis, MO
CAD LT 2012 to 2014. CAD layout and other support for projects. Other tasks include the development and documentation of Standard Operating Practices (SOPs) for...

CAD Operator - Entry Level

Belcan TechServices 160 reviews - Chesterfield, MO
This candidate will doing about 60% CAD work and the other 40% assembling prototypes, taking measurements, researching products/vendors, running tests, help...

CNC Machine Operator

PrideStaff 82 reviews - Fenton, MO
CNC Machine Operator. Working knowledge of Master Cam, Fanuc, CAD, Siemens, AC/DC Driver, or similar programming and operating software....

Administrative Coordinator

Kforce 334 reviews - St. Louis, MO 63130
Provide administrative support for Assistant Vice Chancellor and Director of Capital Projects, Manager Capital Projects, Project Managers, Construction Managers...

Cad Operator (SolidWorks) - Intermediate

Belcan TechServices 160 reviews - St. Louis, MO
Works-2013 3D CAD Operator to assist the design engineers with creation of 3D CAD models, assembly models, detailed and assembly drawings for machinery and...

Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Machining

Lincoln Industrial Corp. - St. Louis, MO
Work closely with CNC machining operators and technicians to develop manufacturing process and technology improvements (e.g....

Quality Engineer

Zone Enterprises - St. Louis, MO 63110 (Botanical Heights area)
Assist in training operators on new product/processes. Must be able to use CAD and have strong Microsoft Office skills....
Easily apply

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Get email updates for the latest CAD Operator jobs in St. Louis, MO
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
» Post your resume - It only takes a few seconds
Job search tips - Sample search: Nashville jobs
Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Company with CAD Operator jobs
2 reviews
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization.