Np PA Primary Care jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL

Filter results by:
Sort by: relevance - date
Salary Estimate
Job Type
Location
Experience Level
Jobs 1 to 5 of 5
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Physician Assistant - Family/Multi/General PA Job - FL
KPS Physician Staffing - Florida
The PA/NP will see 75% general Primary Care patients and the other 25% would be seen for aesthetic procedures and weightloss....

X-Ray Tecxh

Chen Medical Associates - 5 reviews - Tampa, FL
Perform selected nursing, lab, administrative, and clerical duties that assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management under the...

MSLA - Clinic Education Specialist

UnitedHealth Group - 5,709 reviews - Tampa, FL 33646 (Downtown area)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward....

Clinical Director

Aspire Health - 32 reviews - Tampa, FL
Previous experience in home care, hospice, palliative care, or geriatrics strongly preferred; Assist the Vice President of Operations with education and...

Medical Science Liaison, Breast Cancer Oncology - Southeast...

Eli Lilly - 813 reviews - Tampa, FL
Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (RN, RPh, PA, Certified Diabetes Educator, NP, etc.)....

Medical Science Liaison – Diabetes

Bionical LLC - Tampa, FL
MD, PharmD, PhD, NP, PA. Serve as a primary resource for clinical and scientific information to internal associates and external health care providers....

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Be the first to see new Np PA Primary Care jobs in Saint Petersburg, FL
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
» Post your resume - It only takes a few seconds