Outbound Marketing Call jobs in Morgantown, WV

Sort by: relevance - date
Title
Company
Location
Job Type
Employer/Recruiter
Jobs 1 to 1 of 1
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Direct Sales - Outbound - Healthcare
- United States
Our sales associates make outbound sales calls as a part of a detailed marketing campaign. We're looking... calls made; it takes about an hour to make 20 calls... $10 - $15 an hour
Sponsored by Elance - 15 hours ago

Community Business Development Manager

Barnes & Noble 647 reviews - Morgantown, WV
Your sales efforts and marketing plans reinforce our bookselling culture, world-class customer service focus, digital and merchandising initiatives ....
12 days ago - save job - email - more...
Business Development - Outbound Calling - Appointment Settin...
- United States
sales through outbound calls to businesses within... Tele-marketing experience, B2B communication • Zero call-reluctance • Measurable success in tele-marketing...
Sponsored by Elance - 12 days ago
Customer loyalty program
- United States
90% of our sales our outbound telemarketing calls, the other 10% is inbound calls from existing customers... points etc when customers call in to place their...
Sponsored by Elance - 4 days ago

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Get email updates for the latest Outbound Marketing Call jobs in Morgantown, WV
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
» Post your resume - It only takes a few seconds
Job search tips - Sample search: Human Resources jobs
Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.