Partner National Account Partner jobs in Northeast, NY

Filter results by:
Sort by: relevance - date
Salary Estimate
Job Type
Experience Level
Jobs 1 to 4 of 4
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Vice President Sales Food Service
Sugar Creek Foods International, Inc. - United States
Manage national account sales channel opportunities*. Experience 10+ years National and Regional Account Food Service (not grocery retail) account management*....
Easily apply

I.T. Services Customer Executive

NTT DATA Services - 924 reviews - Northeast, NY
This individual is expected to spend 75% of time focused on account growth and innovation, the remaining 25% split between directing account activities and...

Director, Client Solutions – Operations

BuildingIQ - Northeast, NY
Coordinate/facilitate customer and partner meetings. The successful candidate will be responsible for the field management of some of our largest customers,...
Easily apply

REGIONAL DIRECTOR

Compass Group USA - 27 reviews - Northeast, NY
Develop relationships with Sector Partner leadership. Identify client's needs to ensure optimal account retention;...

Heat Transfers Territory Sales Manager - Northeast

Xylem - 63 reviews - Northeast, NY
OEMs, national accounts, multi-plant end-users, and catalogue / e-commerce businesses.). (Direct accounts are customers that typically represent a large volume...
Specialty Leasing Representative - Plaza West Covina
Focus on accounts receivable specific to specialty leasing and partnership marketing collections and participating in monthly accounts receivable calls....
Sr Manager, TPR Sales
T-Mobile - 5,702 reviews - United States
Develop strong working relationships with TMO employees and Partner employees. Identify successes, opportunities for improvement and trends to allow TPR partner...

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Be the first to see new Partner National Account Partner jobs in Northeast, NY
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
» Post your resume - It only takes a few seconds