Scientist Engineer $100,000 jobs in United States

Filter results by:
Sort by: relevance - date
You refined by: $100,000+ (undo) Salaries estimated if unavailable
Job Type
Experience Level
Jobs 1 to 10 of 3,344
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Research Scientist / Engineer
ENSCO, Inc. - 9 reviews - Washington, DC
Employment Status Regular Full-time Location Washington, DC Job Description ENSCO is seeking a Research Scientist/Engineer to serve on an
Engineer/Scientist Lead R&D
Honeywell - 4,531 reviews - Buffalo, NY 14210
This role is responsible for leading polymerization process development project teams for Honeywell’s Advanced Materials businesses. Specific areas of focus
Research Scientist/ Engineer- Spectroscopy
Battelle - 196 reviews - Columbus, OH 43201
PLCM is seeking a scientist or engineer to guide and execute work in sensor development with specific interest and experience in new approaches to generation...

Engineer (BS/MS) -Research & Development

Procter & Gamble - 3,007 reviews - Cincinnati, OH
As a Data Scientist, you will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics....

Research Engineer or Research Scientist

Schlumberger - 3,615 reviews - Cambridge, MA
Research Engineer or Research Scientist. The role of the Research Engineer or Research Scientist is to work in a team of scientists and domain experts to...

SLAM/Sensor Fusion Research Engineer/Scientist - TTT

Samsung Research America - 4,719 reviews - Mountain View, CA 94043
SLAM/Sensor Fusion Research Engineer/Scientist Location: Mountain View, CA General Description: Samsung Research America’s Think Tank Team (http::/

Research and Development Engineer – Applied Science – Housto...

General Electric - 2,332 reviews - Houston, TX 77002 (Downtown area)
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Research and Development Engineer – Applied Science at our facility in Houston, TX....

Research Engineer

Axon - 26 reviews - New York, NY  +1 location
Transparency and accountability through machine learning Today, officers spend 65% of their time dealing with paperwork, leaving only 35% of their time

Test & Evaluation Engineer

BOEING - 3,873 reviews - Las Vegas, NV
Boeing Phantom Works is seeking a Flight Test Engineer (FTE) / Test Conductor (TC) to support proprietary activities as a Test Conductor responsible for leading...

Research Scientist / Engineer

ENSCO, Inc. - 9 reviews - Washington, DC
ENSCO is seeking a Research Scientist/Engineer to serve on an integrated team of government and contractor personnel providing project management services and

Research Scientist/ Engineer- Spectroscopy

Battelle - 196 reviews - Columbus, OH 43201 (Weinland Park area)
PLCM is seeking a scientist or engineer to guide and execute work in sensor development with specific interest and experience in new approaches to generation...

Product Development Engineer

A123 Systems - 67 reviews - Waltham, MA 02451
The Product Development Engineer will be responsible for tracking and ensuring compliance of engineering documentation as part of a lithium-ion battery product...
Easily apply

Senior Data Engineer

Piper Companies - Reston, VA 20190
$190,000 - $200,000 a year
Responsibilities for the Lead Data Engineer include:. Piper Enterprise Solutions is currently seeking a Lead Data Engineer for the world’s largest construction...
Process Development Scientist/Engineer
Frontida BioPharm, Inc. - Philadelphia, PA
This position works independently to conduct technical service, product and process development and optimization studies of pharmaceutical products such as
Senior Data Scientist and AI Engineer
LG Electronics - 1,323 reviews - Santa Clara, CA
Senior Data Scientist and AI Engineer. LG’s Silicon Valley Labs (SVL) is looking for a talented, experienced and passionate Data Scientist and AI Engineer who...

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Be the first to see new Scientist Engineer $100,000 jobs in United States
You can cancel email alerts at any time.