Technician HVAC jobs in Fairfield, OH

Filter results by:
Sort by: relevance - date
Salary Estimate
Job Type
Experience Level
Jobs 1 to 10 of 338
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
HVAC Service Technician
Hill-Air Heating & Air Conditioning - Fairfield, OH 45014
$35,000 - $60,000 a year
Candidates should also have a strong HVAC technical experience and desire new HVAC technology training. If you are an experienced HVAC Service Technician who...
Easily apply
HVAC installer
MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR - Cincinnati, OH
Established mechanical contractor in Cincinnati hiring full-time commercial HVAC installers. 5 years’ experience required....
Easily apply
HVAC Service Technician / Install
Herrmann Services - Cincinnati, OH 45239
$50,000 a year
This is a great opportunity for a HVAC technician that wants to work year round and have an employer that truly cares about them....
Easily apply

HVAC Service Technician

Hill-Air Heating & Air Conditioning - Fairfield, OH 45014
$35,000 - $60,000 a year
Candidates should also have a strong HVAC technical experience and desire new HVAC technology training. If you are an experienced HVAC Service Technician who...
Easily apply

Maintenance Technician- Fairfield, OH

PLK Communities - Fairfield, OH 45014  +1 location
Currently, we are seeking a *full-time Maintenance Technician*. Additional responsibilities may include HVAC service and repair (willing to train)....
Easily apply

HVAC Service Technician

Hauser Heating & Air Conditioning - West Chester, OH 45069
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
Hauser Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for experienced technicians to perform residential and light commercial service work. We are in need of a honest
Easily apply

HVAC Technician Installer

Hauser Heating & Air Conditioning - West Chester, OH 45069
$30 - $45 an hour
INCLUDES: Vehicle FULL benefits package Company Phone Paid Holidays Paid Vacation 401K Company provided training Life insurance Qualifications: Working
Easily apply

Entry Level HVAC Installer

Nelson Comfort - Cincinnati, OH 45227
$12 - $15 an hour
Entry Level HVAC Installer. Certificate of Completion from a HVAC Technical School. Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC...
Easily apply
Upload your resume to save time and let employers find you
This won't submit your resume for any jobs

HVAC Service Technician

Logan Services, Inc. - Cincinnati, OH
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
An HVAC contractor:. This dedication has made us Home Depot premier HVAC contracting firm. Opportunity for advancement (one of the largest HVAC companies in the...
Easily apply

Maintenance Technician Full Time

Extended Stay Hotels - 831 reviews - Fairfield, OH  +2 locations
Job function to include maintaining a clean and organized boiler room, electric rooms, HVAC rooms, fire sprinkler rooms, in accordance with company standard and...

Field Service Technician 1 - CMPCJP00046298

Catapult Staffing - 8 reviews - Fairfield, OH  +1 location
$15 an hour
Field Service Technician Needed for 6 Month Contract! Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals....

Experienced HVAC Service Technician

Nelson Comfort - Cincinnati, OH 45227
$25 an hour
HVAC Service Technician. Nelson Comfort located in Cincinnati, OH has an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for...
Easily apply

HVAC Service Technician

Liberty Comfort, LLC - Middletown, OH 45044
$30,000 - $50,000 a year
Residential installs consist of 90% Of our service calls, to repair heating and air quality systems. The other 10% will be commercial installs. MUST have at
Easily apply
Residential HVAC Technician
HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electric - Cincinnati, OH
Experienced Residential HVAC Technician? An Experienced HVAC Technician with HELP should have knowledge around:. Troubleshooting residential HVAC Systems....
Easily apply
HVAC Replacement Installer
Hill-Air Heating & Air Conditioning - Fairfield, OH 45014
$35,000 - $55,000 a year
Replacement HVAC Installation Technician*. HVAC Replacement Installer:. Remove existing HVAC equipment and replace with new equipment....
Easily apply

Never miss a job. Get new jobs emailed to you daily.

Be the first to see new Technician HVAC jobs in Fairfield, OH
You can cancel email alerts at any time.