Seeking a fast-paced, dynamic opportunity in compensation, business, or financial analysis with capacity for rapid growth and development as well as long-term career potential.
Compensation/Benefits Support Analyst
December 2010 to Present
• Promotion from prior position
• Project manager for compensation study from inception to conclusion for an internal equity analysis contract valued at over $75,000; process involved developing request for proposals, organizing and leading teams and panels for firm selection, completing assigned tasks by deadlines, and coordinating with consultants to meet targets
• Managed the reorganization of other departments by developing new job descriptions and performing market pricing as well as internal equity analysis, redevelopment of organizational charts and structures
• Responsible for development of new job descriptions and analyzing descriptions to ensure parity is maintained within the organization as well as ensuring requirements for positions are appropriate
• Responsible for administration of Workers Compensation Program for two of the largest departments in the company
• Selected to participate in the Employee Engagement Committee, which rolled out many initiatives to further engage employees, improve programs, and assist with charity fundraising events.
• Assumed all responsibilities of prior position as well as new duties.
March 2010 to December 2010
• Assisted with Human Resources initiatives and projects, specifically in the areas of Compensation and Benefits
• Developed an annual job description audit program using a point-factor based system to identify outdated, misclassified, or erroneous job descriptions that are in need of review and possible reclassification.
• Developed FMLA and sick leave tracking metrics using nVision, PivotTables, and charts for the organization; analyzed and supported management's analysis of metrics.
• Performed research for best practices in compensation and FMLA program administration for organizations across the region and nationally
• Designed, administered, and analyzed the 2010 Employee Check-up Survey and analyzed results, identified study limitations, and made recommendations for future iterations of the project
• Assisted with the administration of the NTTA Worker's Compensation program
• Analyzed pay structures to respond to salary surveys and other compensation inquiries
• Analyzed budgets and financial statements of other organizations to examine pay practices
• Performed market pricing analyses for the IT department to ensure current pay was in line with the market
• Assisted with organizational merit increases, analyzing actual merit costs versus budget by department
• Coordinated leave and benefits programs for over 170 Employees
June 2008 to August 2008
B.A. in Psychology
Advanced Excel skills (PivotTables, vLookups, Modeling/Trending/Regression Analyses) as well as Word/PPT, Intermediate skill in SQL and Access, Project Management, Highly proficient in PeopleSoft (query creation and writing as well as most other modules of PeopleSoft HR), Near fluency in Spanish and working knowledge of German, beginning knowledge of Russian,
Skills and Interests
• Travelled to 12 countries in Europe and the Americas.
• Musician (Trumpet - 8 years, Voice - 6 years, Guitar - 2 years, Piano - 3 years)
• Graphic design, image manipulation, and video editing using Adobe PhotoShop, After Effects, and other programs