Program Manager from healthcare vertical managing 13 projects and 200+ member teams across North America region. During the last 4 years, under my expertise, the healthcare vertical has grown from $2M to $50M+ with responsibilities ranging from governance to growth of Government and Commercial Payer accounts.
Seasoned business professional with 11+ years of experience in managing global projects across verticals and programs viz. Healthcare, Security, Financial Services, Logistics, Education, Localization and other Service Industries.
Excellent ability for bridging technology and business goals and successfully leading cross-functional teams in multi-facility environment of varying team sizes. Extensively serviced European and U.S based clients in a matrix environment.
Project /Program Manager, USA
June 2007 to Present
• Established an excellent relationship with the clients at Director, VP and AVP levels.
• Supported delivery and sales team at various levels for increase in revenue of the account from $2M to $50M+ in 4 years in US Healthcare Govt. payer market space.
• Managing varying team size of around 200 resources.
• Onshore-Best Shore® coordination.
Key Role and Accomplishments:
• Support North America HC delivery and governance.
• Strategic project initiatives and outsourcing. Laying out strategic processes, governance model and business savvy approach.
• Setting up scalable & collaborative management methodologies and enabling proven project
management methodologies and processes.
• Understanding business competition and its unique selling points.
• Successfully leading, building and mentoring IT staff across geography with varying team sizes.
• Growing account base by mining and tracking new business opportunities.
• Understanding of business and financial risk analysis and assessment.
• Assist sales team during Contract Negotiations (SOWs, SLAs, pricing & resource modeling).
• Revenue forecasting, Cost avoidance and de-risking strategies.
• Experience of agile methodologies and adaptive techniques for high-risk projects.
• Managing customer expectations, satisfaction targets and escalations.
• Understanding client organization, goals and business model.
• Managing key customer engagements with a global delivery model.
• Planning and facilitating customer events/meets.
• Conducting periodic reviews and providing feedback.
• Supporting pre-sales initiatives.
Project and Organization Summary
From-To Client/ Location/Org. Project Name Roles and Responsibilities
2007 to June 2007
06/07 US Healthcare (State Govt. & US Govt. and Program Management - Delivery till date commercial Payer) Commercial and Resource Management, Plano
(MphasiS, an HP company) Healthcare Payer TX
01/07 JP Morgan Chase Customer Experience Customer Experience Lead -
thru (MphasiS, an HP company) Onshore/Offshore coordinator,
Requirements Lead and Project
February 2005 to June 2007
Sr. Tech Writer/ Requirements Lead
June 2004 to December 2006
thru (SYNTEL Ltd) development
April 2003 to 2005
Knowledge Mgmt Consultant
April 2000 to June 2004
thru (TecDoc Ltd) Zealand and 04/03 Singapore
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration