Sugar Land, TX
Innovative manager and problem solver with significant results in the travel industry. Broad experience in building and implementing strategies for profitability. Goal and results oriented. Continuously exceeds objectives and consistently promoted to positions of greater authority.
April 2004 to August 2011
• Responsible for managing the following accounts: Schlumberger, Halliburton, Waste Management, US Oncology, McDermott and various other small to mid company's travel policies in both U.S. and Canada. Total revenue of the combined accounts is over $100M.
- Manage 40+ agents and support staff to ensure that corporate policy is followed.
- Work closely with the National Account Manager (NAM) for all companies on streamlining their online booking tool for increasing online adoption.
- Increased Schlumberger's online adoption from 60% to 83% for both domestic and international travel.
- Instrumental in obtaining Waste Management travel business which increased online adoption from 20% to above 60%.
- Maintain key performance indicator document for BCD Travel's upper management to gauge profitability and the client's scope of service requirements.
Regional Trainer and Corporate Manager
April 1996 to March 2004
* Implemented and trained new policy and procedures for South Central Region which includes Texas, LA. OK. And Brazil.
* Managed corporate call center with Quality Assurance, Support, and production departments.
* Maintained and observed call volume, agent stats, and performance appraisals.
* Assisted agents in calls, when volume was high, back-up Quality Assurance, Production and support.
* Also handled high profile sports teams in Houston
Quality Assurance Supervisor
March 1990 to April 1996
* Issued tickets for corporate, leisure, and large group meetings.
* Monitored and maintained customer accounting reports.
* Maintained software products.