• Attain a position in an office environment where I can use my clerical skills to further my office skills, use my organizational and people skills, and gain experience that I can use in my education.
May 2011 to December 2011
• Office system maintenance, office upkeep, data entry, implementing a new filing system, putting together office outing and setting up charity events, along with running errands, and multi tasking.
April 2010 to April 2011
• Work with customers, resolve dissatisfied customers' complaints, keep a organized department, perform and handle many tasks at once, make and exceed sales goals, and handle money.
August 2007 to May 2009
• Watch many children (20+) at one time after school, help with homework, plan seasonal activities, take children on outings, perform many tasks at once, and handle money.
Achievements at Macys
• Always reached and exceeded my sales and account goals.
• Awarded the Fastest Up and Coming Sales Associate.
Achievements at Joliet Junior College
• I have maintained a GPA of 3.8.
• I have been asked to present at several psychology conferences, several of which we have won.
Achievements at Americas Styrenics
• Implementing a completely new filing system
• Gaining experience with maintaining and continually updating data systems.
• Putting together and creating fundraising and charity events.
• Time management skills, interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, decision and problem solving skills, and multi tasking skills.