Noida, Uttar Pradesh
❒ A focused individual with a keen eye for perfection and ample patience to handle children of all ages with a total experience of 6+ yrs.
❒ An Out-of-the-Box thinker with a flair for charting out new techniques of developing skills and enhancing performance.
❒ Excellent communicator possessing strong analytical & problem solving skills. Ability to take timely decisions, work under pressure & provide solutions to problems.
❒ Have pursued interest in Fashion Designing and have good experience as a faculty also. Successful ran my own boutique for 2 yrs specializing in various forms of Hand Embroideries.
Teacher in Primary Section
March 2009 to Present
• Adept at conducting Educomp Smart board classes.
• Conducted Teacher workshops on Value creation amongst children and New Innovative Methods of teaching using various teaching aids.
• Master of Ceremonies for various functions such as Carnival, Christmas Grandparents Day etc.
• Conducted class assemblies on various topics.
• Prepared students for Inter-school competitions.
• Incharge of making backdrops for various school functions.
• Activity Coordinator
• Quiz Club In charge
January 1997 to February 1999
• Conducted activity sessions for the children
• Organized field trips for the students
• Organized, Planned and Presented Skits on annual day of the school
• B.Ed completed from Jamia Milia Unversity
• Graphic Designing from Arena Multimedia
• Fashion Design & Merchandising (NIFD)
• St. Josephs Academy, Dehradun
• Army Public School, New Delhi
• Teaching underprivileged children.
• Provided support to Prayas Society.
B.Ed in English and Social Studies
January 2008 to January 2010
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Excellent Communication Skills to be able to impart correct and proper information to the students
• Enabling students to visualize and think from a creative perspective.
• Patience to cope up with the continuous queries of children and close the issue at hand only on complete satisfaction and understanding.
• Ability to research and create relevant content.
• Adept at preparing a plan for imparting the content
• Creating worksheets, coming up with new ideas and researching the internet.