Seeking a position as a case manager in the medical field where I can utililize my
experience and knowledge in the best possible way.
2002 to Present
My experience includes employment on a twenty bed cardiac step down unit. I provide
services to the patients who are suffering from various acute illnesses; such as congestive
heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, drug overdose, and respiratory failure, post op
care of thoracic surgeries, cardiopulmonary bypass graft patients and many other health
conditions and illnesses.
1997 to 2002
Fall River, Massachusetts
Trained and served as a mentor for new employees. Managed the bank on weekends and holidays. Opened and closed the bank. Managed and maintained the bank vault.
Bachelor in Nursing
1999 to 2002
• Profound ability of management, critical thinking and organization skills
• In depth knowledge of the medical terminology, health care treatment and many
• Excellent knowledge of hospital patients and regulations
• Exceptional judgment with the work performed in a fast paced environment with
• Ensuring a safe environment for patients
• Fluent in Portuguese and familiar with American Sign Language