• My goal is: To be a good teacher and home maker for needy children.
• My interest is: To own my own orphanage. I drean of being important to children without imposing myself on them. I want each child to be completely him or herself. In other words, happy enough to see themselves as able and good no matter the handicap.
• My hobbies are: Poetry writing, singing, music, sewing, and gardening.
• I like teaching and public speaking.
EOSL as volunteer
2008 to 2010 (2 years)
also designing lesson plan according to student individual needs. Handling complaints. Translate English to Creol and French. Caring for special students (2008-2010). English Transcultural Center Catholic Charity (South).
• Teaching: ESL to grades K-6. I Also created American cultural activities for Haitian American students on thanksgiving and Christmas Hollidays.
1981 to 2008 (27 years)
GED, and Health Care Certificates available upon request).
2009 to 2011