Seeking a challenging and rewarding position to further enhance my knowledge and experience the scope of a corporate culture.
September 2009 to Present
• Managed and facilitated a family business for numerous years.
• Business contacts through massive email and telecommunications.
• Generated contracts and agreement for every work order.
• Responsible for sending and receiving invoices from vendors and prospective builders.
June 2007 to August 2008
• Provided exceptional customer service.
• Care calls to all patients for future and/or follow-up appointments.
• Managed office inventory and replenish office necessities.
Team Leader/Customer Service
April 2005 to June 2006
• Worked closely with management to achieve both personal and team goals.
• Trained and supervised new employees.
• Created a friendly atmosphere for patron and employees.
February 2004 to June 2004
• Major focused on a customer service oriented environment.
• Prepared daily sales report to track sales growth.
• Generated sales through massive telemarketing and customer referrals.
• Promote and supported company's sponsorship.
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
• Administrative support experienced
• Organize and detail oriented
• Highly adaptive
• Quick learner
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Excellent customer service
• Bilingual (Chinese-Cantonese)
• B.A. Economic