Colorado Springs, CO
Many people don't know where they stand, I do. Right between the people and the technology. I translate. As a project manager and business analyst I've found a unique place in this 'no mans land' for myself that helps businesses move along their desired paths.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
June 2015 to Present
• Oversee 5 different customer accounts, managing 9 different projects with multiple completion dates and a proven track record of 100% project completion by due date.
• Created and documented requirement gathering process reducing development times.
• Developed business continuity plan and implemented a risk analysis process for customer security requirements
• Advanced high profile customer, who’s previous customer satisfaction rating was poor, to high level of satisfaction upon project completion.
February 2011 to August 2014
Business Analyst/Start-up support Monarch 360 Woodland Park, CO
• Consulted staff & created process and procedure documentation
• Researched and implemented CRM tool, online storage and remote support options
Health and Life Insurance Analyst TAG – The Bob Hart Agency Colorado
• Analyzed and reported potential for growth into new markets
• Implemented automated, online quoting process
Project Coordinator (Contract) Broadridge, Denver, CO
• Responsible for documentation and communication on multiple projects
• Modified and organized document templates for new projects going forward
Project Manager/ Business Analyst Stellar Restaurant Solutions Colorado Springs, CO
• Created project documentation and processes for client conversion
• Interviewed key players to ensure processes and documentation would be successful
Business Analyst (Contract) Goodwill of Southern Colorado Colorado Springs, CO
• Consulted key staff for input on individual department needs for new program
• Investigated & recommended products and procedures for monitoring and training clients
Project Manager (Contract) Webroot Broomfield, CO
• Organized move of 300+ user base and datacenter
• Managed team of 13 from one location to two ahead of schedule
Business Owner and Manager
March 2012 to July 2014
- Run an online business that offers a new technology to attach insignia to uniforms for the Boy Scouts of America.
- Designed, built and managed the website as well as the marketing information
- Have face to face sales meetings with units in the area and on the phone
Regional Project Manager
June 2010 to January 2011
- Rescued failing market and retained customer in Cincinnati wireless telecom project.
- Increased productivity through implementation of processes and processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the success of all warehousing activities nation wide.
- Assist with hiring / firing, payroll and employee reviews.
Business Analyst/Project Lead
February 2009 to June 2009
- Organized & streamlined workload, increasing productivity by 35%
- Analyzed customer data using various legacy systems
- Researched corporate structures using proprietary systems along with the web
- Presented findings & recommendations to client for presentation to external teams
Business Analyst/Project Manager
July 2007 to February 2009
- Assisted clients in use and trouble shooting of new online entry system.
- Recreated training curriculum and trained new employees
- Created reports to track team statistics in Excel and used information to forecast future workloads
- Managed ongoing project as team was created via MS Project, including policies and team direction.
Regional Project Manager
April 2007 to July 2007
- Supervised team of 10 processors
- Re-established project scope, project documentation and project reporting to both client and CAE Solutions
- Acted as point of contact between TIAA-CREF Denver and CAE Solutions
- Coordinated between multiple teams to ensure clean and complete data migration
January 2006 to April 2007
- Supervised, researched, audited & forecast daily train and bypass loads for center
- Utilized second language in leadership and training capacity to improve productivity
- Operated as coverage supervisor and perform in multiple roles with department
- Documented best practices for department reducing training time by 25%
August 2005 to December 2005
- Instructed 300 – 600 existing merchants per week on use of software and Internet usage weekly to achieve better retention and success.
- Collaborated in generation and realization of new curriculum
- Achieved 37% sales average, above company standard
Information Systems Support Analyst
October 2003 to February 2005
- Put into operation a PC Altiris imaging depot to manage 200 – 400 machines a year reducing start up time for new operations and users by 2 to 4 hours a machine across the country.
- Standardized configuration and security setting for all new Dell PCs and Laptops
- Made use of my second language in support of 4 FGA sites in Puerto Rico
- Contributed to and oversaw the start up of 2 new sites on time and on budget
August 2003 to October 2003
- Promoted to Information Systems Support Analyst
- Stabilized, provided support to and applied policies to 4 neglected networks resulting in an increase of uptime by 15%
- Supported nationwide rollout of vehicle/fleet maintenance program
- Accompanied in the installation of updated programs for user base of over 5000
BS in Business - IT Management
2015 to 2016
AAS in Network Adminstration
January 1997 to January 1998