I am seeking work where I can utilize my customer service skills while driving overall success and profitability.
November 2007 to Present
• Food service operations management.
• Procured and scheduled the delivery of food, beverage, and general supplies.
• Marketed business using print, radio, internet, and in-house promotions.
• Negotiated terms with vendors, and set sales prices.
• Responsible for all financial tasks including budgeting and cost control.
• Developed and implemented inventory control and cash management system.
• Recruited, trained, and managed a staff.
• Sales & Margin Improvement.
June 2011 to September 2011
• Support representative for GoSystem Tax RS 1065 software.
• Took over 700 service requests; an average of 19 phone calls a day.
• Participated in five week extensive customer service and software training.
• Collaborated with developers and programmers to resolve software issues.
• Diffused difficult customer situations with tact and ease.
August 2006 to February 2007
• In charge of direct sales / personal training
• Involved in most aspects of managing trainers including: scheduling clients, generating leads, customer relations, as well as coaching employees to increase sales results.
Certificate in International Business
2008 to 2010
Associate in Business
2004 to 2006
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Visio, Power Point, OneNote)
• Russian Language (fluent)
• WordPress publishing platform
• H.E.A.T (Helpdesk Expert Automation Tool) software application.