To obtain a position that will challenge my strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Along with my exceptional customer service skills.
October 2010 to July 2011
* Maintain home owner and guest satisfaction.
* Schedule and coordinate cleaning for 150+ properties.
* Process payroll.
* Recruit, hire and train all housekeeping staff.
* Inspect houses to ensure housekeeping standards are being met.
* Process inventory reports.
* Helped in daily operations of the office
2008 to 2009
* Responsible for contacting identified participants by phone or email to promote disease management programs and services.
* Provide administrative support to the team and engaged participants in identified programs to maximize client enrollments and provide optimal customer service.
Consumer Relations Specialist
2006 to 2008
* Provide helpdesk support, manage problems, enquires, requests and feedback from customers.
* Handle customer and agent questions, complaints, order and billing inquiries, resolve issues with one call/one email.
2003 to 2006
* Maintain hotel housekeeping inventory.
* Inspect rooms to ensure housekeeping standards are being maintained.
* Directly train staff on housekeeping procedures.
* Make job assignments and set priorities.
* Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and fulfill department head responsibilities.