Port Saint Lucie, FL
• Operating systems:Windows 95/98/2003/2007/NT /XP
• Application and Project Management Software: Rally, Issuetrak, NTRglobal, MS office 2003/2007, Internet tools, SQL logs, HTML, Modzilla Firebug, IE6/7/8,
Application Support Analyst, Team Lead
August 2008 to Present
-Manage all escalations from their creation to their conclusion by working directly with the business users, developers, and/or external partners on the resolution.
-Manage ticket system for local and remote users as well as create/maintain Issue Trak PowerPoint training and videos for users.
-Configure and implement changes to ticket system to meet business and user needs.
-Identify and determine criticality of tickets submitted and engage responsible team member during business critical escalations.
-Collaborate with development and product owners in investigations to correct application/software bugs and deficiencies.
-Troubleshoot complex web application problems for both internal and external customers and identify/analyze issue trends.
-Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
-Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, product owners.
-Interfacing with third party service providers to coordinate maintenance schedules or to initiate/follow up on tickets relevant to their services.
-Supporting existing clients in the adoption of new features and working with the implementation team to bring newly launched clients smoothly onto the production environment.
-Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
Operation Specialist/Senior Data Link Manager
July 2004 to January 2008
*Possessed Secret Clearance * Provided support in both network-distributed synthetic training, as well as, live operational training.
* Acted as military liaison between technical simulated (SIM) community and operational participants who frequently do not comprehend the technical capabilities and limitations in synthetic training.
* Deployed to remote sites to install various equipment, such as switches, routers, VOIP, connectivity devices, as well as ensure all equipment was operable for upcoming training events.
* Performed hardware/software updates and installations for all data link systems.
* Responsible for inventory control, deployment matrix spreadsheets, and official correspondence regarding network procedures.
* Implemented and employed standard operating procedures for Multi- Link System Test Training Tool (MLST3), Common Connectivity Device 11/16(CCD 11/16), Gateway Manager (GWM), Air Defense Systems Operator (ADSI).
*Significant experience integrating Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC)
*Joint Data Link Systems (PATRIOT, CRC, AWACS, HAWKEYE, AEGIS, CVN, and multipleother systems), as well as providing support for Navy Fleet Synthetic Training (FST), Joint and Coalition training events.
*Provided Link-16/11training to over 40 USN ships and 10 shore sites, including coalition forces;Maritime Warfare Center United Kingdom, Canadian Maritime Center, and Germany Navy Simulated Center for numerous Fleet Synthetic Training exercises.
*Resident expert on USN and Joint Data Link Systems. Provided training in both network-distributed synthetic training, as well as, live operational training. Also, deployed to remote sites in order to install, test, and train local operators.
BSIT in Information Technology
2012 to 2014
Service Country: United States
Branch: United States Navy
Rank: Petty Officer Second Class
May 1999 to January 2008
Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (3), Good Conduct Medal(2), National Defense Service Medal, Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, Surface Warfare Specialist, Letter of Accommodation, Junior Sailor of the Quarter
1999 to Present
-Operation Specialist “A” School
-Track Data Coordinator Operator (TDC)
-SSDS MK2 Basic Operator
-SSDS MK2 Advanced Operator
-Basic Instructor School
-First Line Leadership
-Force Protection Fundamental Training (FPFT)
-Visit Board Search and Seizure Team Trainer (VBSS)
* 8+ yrs experience in Application/Technical Support
* Communicate effectively in verbal and written formats with technical and non-technical individuals and groups
* Brilliant organizational skills, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
* Excellent at conducting research and diagnosing complex issues regarding system functionality, capabilities, applications, and integrated user interfaces.
* Proven ability to learn new technologies and application functionalities
* Experienced in several different issue tracking systems
* Strong ability to perform and multi-task under extreme pressure