East Saint Louis, IL
Mature, hardworking, self-motivated individual seeking full-time employment with an organization that will
allow me to utilize my diverse experience, and encourages both professional and personal growth.
Customer Service Representative
June 2010 to May 2011
• Greeting custermers ,informed them of any sales and handle complaints.
Operate Cash Register/Process Payments
Maintained inventory on daily basic
Preventing theft, preparing the store for opening or closing.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Met with suppliers
Receptionist /Recruiter Supervisor
April 2010 to December 2010
responsible for managing the hiring process from start to finish. involves writing
reviewing applications, interviewing and coordinating second interviews with department managers.handle orientation and training of new employees. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel,Completed payroll forms and submitted them to main office in a timely manner,Ensure they were following standard operating procedures.
July 2008 to January 2010
Plan and cook meals for students,wash dishes and clean kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition,empty and clean trash containers
dispose of trash in a sanitary manner,take care of children
Jewelry Department Supervisor
August 1998 to July 2001
• Supervised 3-6 employees
• Prepared and scheduled work hours.
• Resolved conflicts, and was instrumental in motivating staff
• Executed daily operations of stocking, merchandising, and selling merchandise.
• Awarded six Ruby Stars for outstanding performance and sales.
Sales Associate/Cosmetic Supervisor
July 1998 to September 1998
• Obtained and received merchandise, totaled bills, accepted payments and made change for retail customers.
• Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
• Awarded the Diamond Star for outstanding customer services and sales performance.
Diploma in ISS
2012 to 2013
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS SUMMARY
Accomplished in problem solving, with strong attention to detail.
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Capable of working well with others and under pressure situations.
Skilled in multi-tasking with proven ability to take action.
Team player with excellent organization capabilities.
Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.