To obtain a position of employment, utilizing my education and experience for the benefit of my employer.
1986 to Present
• Cad Layout and Design 2D/3D
• Drywall (Hanging and Finishing)
• Interior Painting
• Building Decks
• General Construction
• Cabinetry (Building and Refurbishing)
• Project Planning, Projecting, and Execution
• Marketing, Sales, and Coordination
1981 to 1986
• Inspect and ensure the safety of both Miners and the Mines themselves.
• Survey for planning.
Drafting and Design,Microsoft Business Computer
January 1990 to January 2004
January 1978 to January 1979
I have twenty- five years' experience in construction, both residential and commercial. I have the ability to read and draw blueprints. I have nineteen years' experience doing electrical work. I have managed my own business for twenty- one years. I have experience with building and designing. I am very interested in computer drafting and have completed AutoCAD 2000, 2004, and 2008, also have had classes in Microsoft Office at New River Community College. My hobby is building things from wood. I like to work, to be on time for work, and am always eager to learn new things.