To obtain an entry-level position within the animal caregiving field. I aim to be in a supporting environment that values and administers quality service; thriving to be the best. As a life-long animal lover, and farmer, I thrive fulfilling the need of giving back to animals.
Adult Private Sitter and Employee Trainer
February 2013 to Present
Pioneered extensive agendas tailored to each individual's needs.
Displayed excellent ability to articulate with all members of team and supervisors.
Listened to each patent's needs and managed activities to their beliefs and environment.
Obtained daily detailed patent assessments to record observed physical and psychological mind-set as they pertain to the patents day.
Worked in many different variations of pace environments while adapting to change with ease.
Overseen very precise scheduling without error.
As a trainer: Administered rules, procedures, and proper training to employees. Keeping up with new guidelines to assure safety and ethical guidelines.
January 2008 to Present
Managing Company, Freelance photographer, arranging books, and facilitating photo shoots, booking appointments, & sales.
Daily projects consist of Printing, Publishing, Photo editing / Design, Photo shoots, Sales, & More.
Lead Cashier / Copy & Print / Eazy Tech
August 2010 to April 2012
Administered swift and high quality customer service within a high ranked sales branch.
Operated as a leader and key holder - Responsible for returns and overrides on cash registers.
Oversaw answering phones and questions from public and staff.
Entrusted as a team leader.
Certified UPS service agent.
Honored employee of the month several times.
Daily functions included: Making copies, photos, daily database entry, answering emails, faxing, & extensive printing. Managing technical conflicts in merchandise and home equipment. Shipping and handling & recording closing paper work for all profit and losses of the day. Also handled computer programing, software issues, printer errors, and system upgrades.
Government Customer Service Rep and Trainer
February 2008 to August 2010
Medical data entry, working with customers on government insurance liability accounts & Health insurance.
Receiving calls, emails, & handling customer needs. Training new hires on computer software and operations.
Kennel Assistant Volunteer
May 2003 to August 2003
Day-to-day cleaning up. Including, but not limited to kennels, floors, and outdoor activity areas.
Followed and distributed daily meals to dogs during scheduled times.
Active dog handler, transporting dogs to and from kennels.
Facilitated in daily walks and activities.
September 2012 to May 2013
Photography and Computer Systems & Programing
September 2010 to May 2012
High School Diploma in Business, Communications, and Computer Systems
August 2003 to May 2006
• Organizational support professional experienced working in fast paced environments demanding strong structural and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient use of several programs including: Excel, Outlook, Office, PowerPoint, Word, AS 400, Campus-ship, I ship, Arrival, Photo impact, Photoshop, Gimp, Pitney Bowes, presorters, commercial and home copy/print and fax machines.
• Trustworthy, ethical, and confidential, committed to top-quality customer service. Confident and balanced with interface of all individuals.
• Resourceful in completing job duties; able to multi-task effectively with a great eye to detail.
• Additional Communications- Thespian Awards, American Sign Language, Acting, Empathy & Interpersonal Communications
• Data Entry/ Office Systems / Computer Networking / Time Management Training
• 3 Company President Letter
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, Word.
* Minimum of 2 years of office administration experience.
* Access to the internet and a smart phone 24/7. No exceptions!
* Attention to detail in all tasks and procedures.
* Ability to adapt to new policies and technologies.
* Superior verbal and writing skills.
* The organizational skills to manage your own schedule and workload.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Essential Candidate Qualities:
* You absolutely LOVE all animals, including both cats and dogs.
* You have been a pet parent. Having grown up with pets does not fulfill this requirement.
* You are a mature adult 21 years or older.
* You are able to pass a comprehensive background check at your own expense.
* You live within nine miles of our mailing address: 2451 Cumberland Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.
* You have your own insured, reliable, and tidy vehicle.
* You are able to work on a consistent part-time schedule for Distinctive Petsitting Inc.
* You have a positive, flexible attitude with clients and co-workers.
Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish, Mammals, Exotic Pets
Skills & Experience:
Years of experience: 2+ to 5 years
Minimum education: Some college
Experience with: Pet Sitting/walking, Daily Feeding
Detailed Skills & Experience:
A sincere desire to work Monday - Friday in a casual, friendly office environment and earn a comfortable income. Dependability and Reliability are paramount in this job. If you require paid sick days each month this is not the job for you.
About Distinctive Petsitting:
Since 1993, we've been the recognized leader in professional in home pet care for pet parents and their pets. Our dedication to both clients and pets shines through in all the details that set us apart and makes us unique in the pet sitting industry.
Our award winning team of Professionals makes their living caring for pets. Each Distinctive Petsitter is carefully screened, bonded, insured, and veterinary recommended. All have had the experience of being pet parents. A work ethic centered on pets' well-being is a prerequisite for the job.
Pets are in the hands of professionals who handle emergencies and a wide variety of unusual situations on the job every day. Having one of our seasoned professionals is a reassuring resource if the unexpected does occur.
Trust, Integrity, and Superior Service Begin with Putting Pets First.
Building a bond of trust does not happen by chance. It begins with the understanding that pets are beloved family members with individual personalities and physical needs that may require special consideration.
Distinctive Petsitting brings its philosophy to life by offering a checklist of the best features and services available to pet parents. To list a few examples:
* A knowledgeable team. "With almost 20 years and 100,000 visits under our belts, to say that we are experienced is an understatement."
* Customized, round-the-clock pet sitting or dog walking schedules for puppies, dogs, cats, fish, birds, most crated exotics, and medicated pets. On-demand service is available to clients with unique scheduling requirements.
* Distinctive Petsitters are experienced in administering oral, topical, and subcutaneous injections and fluids and caring for special needs pets.
* A community spirit. The Distinctive Petsitting team expresses its passion for pets and the unconditional love they provide through giving back to the animal community. Advocating for pet adoptions, supporting multiple animal charities, and promoting pet health and education are important to the entire team.
* Environmental consciousness is a standard at DPI. Our latest efforts include energy efficient lighting, broad spectrum recycling, and minimizing paper and printed files.
Flexible choices and customized care allow us to honor individual personalities and needs. That's our personal pledge to our clients and their beloved pets in our care.
Pet sitting pet sitter pets manager, management, lead