Seeking a position where I can utilize my skills, experience and education.
October 2009 to August 2011
Manage overnight logistic operations.
● Lead and motivate a team of 20 overnight.
● Responsible for all incoming and outgoing merchandise.
● Process incoming merchandise: Replenish and back stock.
● Responsible for back room organization.
● Take accurate inventory to minimize shortage
Executive Team Leader
July 2006 to July 2009
Manage the Overnight Store Operations.
● Lead and motivate a team of 60 a night to accomplish logistic goals.
● Drive sales by ensuring that the store is fully replenish.
● Maintain a safe and secure working environment for overnight team.
● Manage the backroom team to provide accurate inventory.
● Oversee the security of freight to reduce or eliminate shortage
November 2004 to July 2006
• Manage mailroom operations- Ship and receive all packages
• Order office supplies for all departments.
• Facilities work: setting up office space and furniture; change fixtures.
April 2004 to October 2004
• Manage all mailroom operations: shipping and receiving packages.
• Deliver interoffice communication to all departments.
Associates of Arts in Social Science
Bachelor of Science in Business
MBA in Marketing
Skills: Typing: 40-50 wpm. Word, Access, PowerPoint and QuarkXPress.