Assistant Store Manager
December 2013 to Present
Co-Manage all store operations.
● Drive Sales; sale's up by 20% in my 1st year.
● Lead and motivate associates; Team morale is up in my tenure.
● Deliver great customer service; Store foot traffic is up by 15%.
● Strategic planning; makes sure team is fully cross-trained.
Task being performed efficiently, resulting in reduced operational cost.
Team communicates better with personnel.
January 2012 to April 2013
Prepare personal and business tax returns.
● Assist in managing tax office.
October 2009 to August 2011
New York, New York
● Manage overnight logistic operations.
● Lead and motivate a team of 20 overnight.
● Responsible for all incoming and outgoing merchandise.
● Process incoming merchandise: Replenish and back stock.
● Responsible for back-room organization.
● Take accurate inventory to minimize shortage.
Executive Team Leader
July 2006 to July 2009
Manage the Overnight Store Operations.
● Lead and motivate a team of 60 a night to accomplish logistic goals.
● Drive sales by ensuring that the store is fully replenish.
● Maintain a safe and secure working environment for overnight team.
● Manage the backroom team to provide accurate inventory.
● Oversee the security of freight to reduce or eliminate shortage.
Associate of Arts in Social Science
Skills: Typing: 40-50 wpm. Word, Access, PowerPoint and QuarkXPress.