Alta Loma, CA
IT Manager and Lead/Supervisor with eight years Service Delivery/Customer Service experience for medium-sized corporations. Thorough knowledge of ITIL guidelines and best practices. Project management with customer centric approach. Metrics driven leader with experience in IT Project Management, Help Desk, Network Operations Center, Change Management and Configuration Management
Network Operations Center Supervisor / Project Manager (Contractor)
October 2009 to November 2010
Network Operations Center Supervisor/Project Manager
• Develop Network Operations Center Standard Operating Procedure (NOC SOP)
• Established inter-team communications for Incident Management
• Updated NOC Business Continuity Plan
• Base lined server monitoring requirements
• Implemented unified shift turn over reporting
• Completed full data center inventory
• Created Service Delivery metrics reporting structure
• Introduced CMDB concept based on ITIL foundations
• Communicated Severity 1 issues to senior leadership. Provided post mortem reporting.
Help Desk Manager/Change Control Manager
January 2007 to October 2009
• Tier 1 Help Desk Manager: Supported 3000+ internal customers, Maintained ABA at 5%, AHT 5mins, ASA reduced to 4 seconds, Handled 6000+ calls per month, Increased monthly Vendor Q/A to 250 calls, Raised first contact resolution rate from 70% to 80%. Manage Help Desk to HDI standards. Provided Daily Metrics reporting to Senior Leadership. Scheduled agents via work force analysis. Conducted weekly call calibration with offshore vendor. Updated Help Desk SOP and Help Guides. Maintained process updates and contacts via the Help Desk SharePoint site. Built internal business communication standards. Maintained business relationships with vendors. Assumed project management role in new application role out to ensure proper post deployment support needs were met. Partnered with Network Operations Center to provide assistance with Incident Management
• Change Control Manager: Authored and managed IT Production Change Control policies based on ITIL foundations. Change Control Chair person and meeting facilitator. Analyzed and anticipated production environment risks. Partnered with both business and IT teams to minimize risks across all environments. Introduced standardization for change communications, created Outlook calendar approvals. Designed and implemented in house change control application. Integrated Change Control Request application with Front Range Heat ticketing system for auto ticket generation of requests. Leveraged Help Desk team to assists with change requests to provide company with cost relief of operations
• Configuration Management Database Admin: Ensure all production changes to applications or hardware are reported in CMDB. CMDB user administration of IT users. CMDB audit reporting. Integrated CMDB with Change Control Request application.
• Front Range Heat Ticketing System Admin: Create IT user accounts, administrate Heat categorization. IT reporting enterprise-wide using Crystal Reporting tools. Provided both internal and external audit reports.
• Talisma Knowledgebase Admin: Author, review, and publish knowledgebase articles for both the IT organization and our internal customers. Integrated Knowledgebase with intranet customer self-service portal.
Help Desk Team Lead
December 2005 to January 2007
Customer Support Help Desk Team Lead
• Tier 1 Help Desk: Co-founded offshore Tier 1 Help Desk process in Makati, Philippines.
Co-authored Help Desk SOP. Trained Help Desk staff. Created Q/A guidelines and metrics standards with offshore vendors. Conducted Weekly Q/A calibration sessions with business partners and offshore vendors. Maintained business relationships. Measured team success by daily metrics. Managed On-Site External Customer Support team. Participated in Change Control meetings
• Customer Support Help Desk: Managed external broker and agent facing customer service help line. Authored Customer Support Help Desk SOP. Developed customer-centric training curriculum for help line agents. Managed new product roll out support training. Measured team success and provided staffing forecasts by daily metrics. Assured high level of service through Q/A process that included side-by-side mentoring and silent monitoring.
Help Desk Engineer I
August 2004 to December 2005
• Provided Tier 1 phone support
• Installed and configured desktop software
• Assisted end-users with remote connectivity issues (Citrix and/or VPN)
• PC Troubleshooting
• Supported company routine maintenance of databases and servers
• Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance via ticketing software
• Identified problems, troubleshoot and provides advice to assist users.
• Coordinate with other IT areas to resolve problems if necessary.
• Escalated Severity 1 issues to Network Operations Center team
• Posted dynamic voice updates to Severity 1 issues via IVR system
• Updated company IT Portal with progress of Severity 1 outages
• Trained end users on company software when required
Master Collections Specialist
November 2001 to August 2004
• Secured payment arrangements on severely delinquent mortgages in fast-paced call center environment.
• Acted as local IT Desktop support for Servicing department.
• Provided New Hire training
• Managed personal portfolio of 50-100 loans
• Assisted team leaders with escalation call relief
• Provided daily progress reports of agent payments secured
February 1994 to November 2001
• Secured payment arrangements on delinquent accounts in a fast-paced call center environment.
• Provided skip tracing services to locate customers
• Managed personal portfolio of 200+ accounts
• Executive liaison for sensitive customer service complaints
TECHNICAL SKILLS / PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows NT, 95, 98, XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 7, Mac OS X and Apple iOS
Networking - Experience with MPLS, Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n, TCP/IP, DHCP, PPTP, L2TP, VPN, IPSec, Wireless network security including WEP, WPA, 802.1x, VoIP. Experience with CAT 5/6 and Type one cabling
Software - Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007 including Project, Access, Visio and SharePoint, Active Directory, VMWare, Altiris 6.5 and 7, Talisma Knowledgebase, Crystal Reports 11, FileNet, Microsoft HIS 3250, Ensemble Dialer, Avaya Telephony, Verint, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Citrix Management Console, Citrix / Goto Meeting, LANDesk Remote Control, PC Anywhere, Service-Now Service Management, FrontRange Heat, BNC Magic, Netreo OmniCenter, Quest Foglight 4 and 5