Talented and dependable worker seeking a position in an office setting. Reliable with the ability to learn new concepts and skills. Offers hands-on experience in clerical and customer service duties. Able to take on multiple projects and duties while maintaining the highest quality work. Backed by a solid work history having a reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
February 2008 to November 2011
• Responsible for the timely update of AT&T's database using multiple software programs including EWO, RCWEB, and OSPCM.
• Responsible for interpreting blue prints of city, state, and underground layouts.
• Placement and removal of plant utilities in database including power
(electric), cell phone, telephone, cable and other Telco equipment.
• Maintain over 95% quality and multiple production goals for daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Oversee accuracy for financial reports for equipment for AT&T plants in the field.
• Interact with customer's Engineering and Design team to ensure problem resolution.
Price Accuracy Team Member
May 2006 to August 2008
• Use established system to process price changes on the sales floor and in the stockroom.
• Ensured that the guests experience accurate pricing and a clean, safe and inviting sales floor.
Human Resource Team Member
August 2004 to May 2006
• Recruit and detain diverse, talented store team members.
• Assist with scheduling, payroll, and human resource needs.
• Performed other clerical duties such as receiving, sorting and distributing store mail.
• Answer and forward external and internal phone calls, plus other organizational duties.
August 2001 to February 2003
• Perform various clerical duties which include: answering phones, filing, and maintenance of patient records.
• Greet patients and other hospital staff.
• Enter accurate data entry per nurses and doctors notes.
• Maintained confidentiality of all patient related information.
Clinical Tech II
August 1997 to August 2001
• Perform patient care which includes TPR's, daily hygiene assistance.
• Perform accucheks to help maintain patient blood glucose levels.
• Phlebotomy: take blood samples to perform various patient lab tests.
• Enter patient information into computer for daily logs.
January 2011 to December 2011
August 2003 to May 2004
Diploma in general studies
January 1991 to January 1995