My ideal work position would be that of an office job. I am extremely computer savvy and love to be around
people. I also think being someones personal assistant would be a position i would succeed well in.
July 2011 to July 2011
Setting up advertisement for the bakery online and trying to get more orders. Making recipes, baking,
decorating, and packaging all items. Purchasing all equipment to get the jobs done such as baking
ingredients, packaging, gas for deliveries, receipts for the customers.
• Hospitality, working with people and keeping them happy.
• Hard working individual
Administrative Office Technology
January 2010 to January 2011
Vocational in Hospitality
• I am currently attending Lansing Community College for an certificate in Microsoft Office Specialist.
I was attending for a bachelors degree in Administrative office technology but they canceled the
• I work well with computers and pick up things quickly.
• I can type over 60 wpm depending on what I'm typing, I type much faster when it's free handed typing
(more like about 75-80 wpm), but if I am going off of a sheet/copying it'll be about 60-65 wpm for now.
• I love interacting with people. Even on my worst days I will wear a smile to work.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
I have already passed my Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word classes, I'm currently working on
my Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Expression Web classes this
semester. I am the co owner of a bakery where we deal with people every day and are pushed all the
time to make some of the most unlikely time crunches. Keeping a cool head when everything gets heated
is one of the most important qualifications for many jobs, one that i have.
Computer, office, and secritarial skills
• Up to date in some Microsoft programs (taking classes for the ones I'm not )
• People friendly, I love making people smile and getting the job done.