New York, NY
Associate Creative Director
October 2011 to July 2012
• Led a team of 9 on Chase Credit Cards. In charge of all digital, social, and mobile initiatives for the Slate and Ink Cards, as well as the Blueprint program.
• Creative Director on the worldwide ECRM program for The Macallan as well as all pro-bono work produced for the NYC chapter of the Ronald McDonald House.
• Led 4 new business pitches in the past 6 months. Won 2.
• Created work for UPS’s Unboxing Campaign for the 2012 London Olympics as well as a video game “Life’s Unpredictable” and a YouTube channel featuring agent’s stories for Allstate.
Associate Creative Director
October 2009 to September 2011
• Currently leading a team of 8 in the complete multi-channel relaunch of The Business Platinum and Business Gold cards.
• Partnered with Creative Director to create a new platform agnostic Online/Mobile Experience for the American Express Merchant site, the first of its kind at American Express.
• Selected to lead multiple “Visionware projects” to generate new business by bringing ground breaking digital ideas and executions to American Express.
• Developed the strategic planning and redesign of Celebrex’s complete online presence, from banners to the consumer facing website CELEBREX.com.
• Worked as part of larger department effort to plan, concept and design Celebrex’s broader social initiative “Joint Moves” campaign.
February 2009 to July 2009
• Co-led a team of 14 with the Creative Director in the strategic planning and creation of all shopper marketing promotions and in-store media for Frito Lay/ PepsiCo in the following chains: Kroger, Target, Publix, Hannaford, Walgreen’s, CVS, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Safeway and assorted convenience store chains across America.
• Developed a strategic insight for Frito-Lay to increase sales at convenience stores. Partnered with an industrial design company to redesign the functional layout and design of the convenience store in order to completely transform the shopping experience for the C-store customer.
• Led a team of 4 in the creation of a promotion and in and out of store multi-media campaign for Prilosec OTC at CVS and Walgreen’s.
• Helped plan and create a complete reinvention of the cereal aisle for General Mills to get consumers off of the perimeter and back into the cereal aisle.
• Designed an Iphone application to streamline the shopping process by mapping stores and increase participation in events and promotions through automatically downloaded, scan-able coupons.
March 2007 to September 2008
• Produced work for the following accounts: Gulf States Toyota, Bromberg’s, Taste of 4th Ave. Jazz Festival, American Family Care, Movie Gallery and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
• Lead two new business pitches. Won both accounts.
• Clients experienced an average of 28% growth due to advertising and promotions during this period.
January 2006 to January 2007
• Produced work for the following accounts: Pioneer Electronics, California Pizza Kitchen, Jansport, Infineon Raceway, and Farallones Marine Sanctuary Association.
• Placed in charge of all pro-bono work for the agency. Pitched and won the Farrallones Marine Sanctuary account. Doubled membership and brand awareness in the Bay Area in 6 months.
June 2005 to December 2005
Produced work for the following Clients: Disney, CCF, MBNA Bank
March 2003 to May 2005
• Produced work for the following accounts: Speed Channel, HBO, Blue Q, NASCAR, Blues in the ‘Burg, Coca-Cola, Virginia Commonwealth University, VCU Adcenter, Virginia Film Festival, and the Charlotte Bobcats.
• Was personally selected by Larry David to create all advertising and promotions for season three and four of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Master's in Mass Communication
January 2001 to January 2003
B.A. in English, Art History
January 1993 to January 1997
English, Political Science, Fine Art
January 1992 to January 1993