February 2011 to October 2011
Original Footwear - Stockton, CA
● Assist dealer's in placing orders with complete accuracy.
● Responsible for answering questions related to product material.
● Up-sell products to dealers to insure their stores had complete inventory.
● Process returns for defective products in a timely and manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
March 2010 to November 2010
Sonora Quest Labs/Banner Hospital - Tempe, AZ
● Responsible for providing Doctors and nurses with patients test results to ensure they received the proper treatment and care.
● Responsible for answering questions on which test tubes and amount of specimen to collect to ensure the patient will not need to return to the lab for a duplicate test.
● Researched test errors to determine if the specimen was stable to re-perform the test due to inaccuracies on the first attempt.
● Contacted patients and apologized if they needed to return for additional testing. Completed all necessary paperwork to ensure any patients affected would be seen immediately.
● Provided excellent customer service skills by displaying empathy to patients when we were unable to provide test results due to HIPAA laws created for privacy reasons.
September 2006 to May 2009
Worked with peers in distributing daily work to agents.
● Provided agents with updated information to ensure customers received accurate information which created customer satisfaction due to being well informed and educated on all new services.
● Responsible for developing agents by providing continuous coaching and feedback on performance while maintaining all relevant documentation for further training purposes.
● Assess and managed employee performance and conducted performance reviews on a monthly basis.
● Monitored attendance and schedule adherence to insure the company met all Key Performance Indicators.
● Answered escalated calls when a customer requested to speak with a supervisor. Coached agents on ways to calm the caller by providing options that would satisfy the customer.
● Interim Manager - relocated from Arizona to Ohio while the company searched for an evening manager. During the four month period I managed 5 AVP's and 125 call center representatives.
October 2004 to April 2006
Worked with peers in managing daily work distribution, answered agent's questions and provided assistance as a technical resource supervisor.
● Responsible for developing agents by providing continuous coaching and feedback regarding performance while maintaining all relevant documentation as a source of training reinforcement.
● Assess and manage employee performance and write annual performance reviews.
● Ensures all employees are trained appropriately, follow correct procedures and maintain a high degree of quality.
Customer Service/Fraud Representative/Customer Service Supervisor
November 1995 to July 2004
Coordination of work activities to maximize the expectations of the call centers off line job duties required to exceed company goals.
● Meeting facilitation to set company expectations for all agents.
● Mentor, monitor, and conduct training classes for customer care agents to ensure accurate information was given to all customers.
● Diffusion of escalated external customers through education of the company's terms and conditions while providing options in a positive tone to ensure the customer was satisfied with the result.
● Conduct annual performance appraisals.
● Company liaison in small claims court to avoid financial losses.
● Created technical training materials to assist customers with making calls while roaming and conducted the training course to all newly hired agents during new hire orientation.
● Company Lead in successfully implementing CPS Navigator (Web based switch access view). Also created training documentation and conducted training technical troubleshooting skills to all newly hired agents.
● Assisted law enforcement agencies with subpoenas and emergency issues to ensure public safety.
Diploma in General