To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
September 2012 to Present
• Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
• Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
• Provide great customer service.
• Interact with customers and clients in a pleasant and professional manner.
Owner/ CEO ,
January 2010 to September 2012
• Overseeing all album artwork
• Creating legal contracts
• Focusing on the overall direction of the Label
• Responsible for accounting, banking, taxes, and the handling of all artist royalties.
• Responsible for any audio/video production of the record label
• Artist Development
• Hang posters, pass out fliers
• Responsible for the sale of CDs, DVD videos, Merchandise, or Appearances.
Animal Tech 1,
March 2008 to July 2008
•Monitor daily animal health and welfare while performing daily animal health observations
•Assist with restraint, handling and manipulation of various animal species as assigned by the on-site Supervisor
•Review, comprehend and comply with all SOP's
• Operate equipment and use supplies according to safety guidelines
Debt Sales Rep
April 2007 to June 2007
• Fielding in bound/out bound calls from consumers seeking financial relief.
• Setting up dept repayment plans with creditors.
• Providing financial education to help clients manage their finances.
• Advising consumers seeking available options
Set Out /Clean Out, Temp Election Officer
November 2004 to June 2005
• Assist Dallas Housing Authority with the evictions
• Assist the Dallas Constable removing belongings of residence due to unpaid rent.
• Preformed other task as assigned by the apartment manager.
• Assist voters in any phase of the voting process.
• Answer phones /Locate voters’ names on roster assist voters to their polling place.
DNG in •First Major: Interior Design Second Major: Video Production
2000 to 2003
Arc Welding Certificate in Welding
January 1994 to January 1995
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photo Shop,Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Tiger, , Pro- Tools LE, Appleton Live, Garage Band
Employee of the Week
Was the only Food And Beverage employee to Received employee of week during the six weeks of employment with Cirque De Soleil.
Queen Of Clean
Was voted Queen of Clean by my co-workers during the six weeks of employment with Cirque De Soleil.
Ability to learn, Team Work, Out Going Personality, Great Communication Skills, Dependable, Self Starter, Work Well With Others/ Independently