Mission Support Superintendent & Security Manager
2008 to Present
Simultaneously ran 2 programs critical to the seamless operation of the 900-member Special Tactics Unit. Integrated program management best practices to ensure the consistent achievement of all operational goals for timeliness, accuracy, and service delivery. Additionally served as First Sergeant with managerial authority for personnel performance and development issues.
Select Achievements: • Oversaw the unit's complete battle preparedness program, ensuring the continuous readiness, accurate inventory, and seamless distribution of a complex network of equipment, tools, and gear necessary for deployments.
• Successfully maneuvered more than $60M in equipment per year while ensuring 100% accountability of the entire inventory.
• Managed the location's visitor and personnel security program, building a solid system for security clearances, background investigations, and classified information maintenance and achieving 100% on every security inspection.
• Maintained superior levels of personnel morale with strong staff training programs and recognition of merit incentives.
• UNITED STATES AIR FORCE • (continued)
Program Manager & Security Manager
2005 to 2008
Dually ran both the headquarters visitor and personnel security program and the computer / information security program serving 80K customers across the entire Pacific region. Ensured complete network and Global Information Grid access according to user authorization levels while maintaining the highest levels of network security against intruders.
Select Achievements: • Transformed this "Public Key Infrastructure" program from a low 73% security rating to a 98.3% rating, leading the program to the achievement of an elite Air Force award for Best PKI Program.
• Drove a landmark 21% reduction in network vulnerability in just the first 90 days in this position.
• Recognized for outstanding performance and leadership with 2 separate wins of the prestigious Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (SRNCO) of the Quarter award.
1999 to 2005
Spearheaded the provision of day-to-day communications for more than 9K users on the base and played a leadership role in the ground-up build of complete communications infrastructures on deployment. Served as the Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) of the training, professional development, and morale of 23 personnel. Additionally managed all base security operations, along with high-level accountability for the classified information and equipment repository.
Select Achievements: • Core contributor to the overall communications squadron's win of the Air Force-wide "Best Small Unit Communications Squadron" award by ensuring the streamlined operation and service delivery of my unit.
• Acknowledged for excellent leadership with 3 individual honors as NCO of the quarter.
CAREER NOTE: Additional role as Section Supervisor for Security for the US Strategic Command (Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska). Details available upon request.
Associate of Applied Science in Information Systems
Leadership & Management
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Security Management • Operations Management • Program & Project Management
Office Administration • Information Security • Personnel Management • Human Resources
Requirements Definition • Project Scoping & Scheduling • Resource Allocation
Managerial Leadership • Team Building • Service Delivery Optimization
Active Top Secret Security Clearance