A proven track record of success, built on 11+ years of selling and management experience. Established track record of exceeding sales quotas, developing marketing campaigns and demonstrating industry expertise. Successfully developed key client relationships through understanding the clients' business processes, strategies and initiatives. Consistently demonstrated value to customers through proper application of appropriate solutions, while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
January 2010 to November 2010
• Responsible for sales and territory management in Georgia and Alabama including Education, Government and Commercial Accounts.
• Sold data center centric solutions including: various manufacutures hardware, data protection services, back up/recovery solutions and hosting.
• I dentified new accounts and expanded the relationship with exsisting accounts.
• Partnered with Oracle/SUN, HP, NetApp and Symantec.
Business Manager (part-time)
June 2007 to January 2010
• Responsible for managing all pay-roll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable activities.
• Worked with the company's marketing consultants to create advertising campaigns in an effort to recruit patients for potential drug studies.
• Created monthly reports for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow analysis, and accounts receivable analysis
• Oversaw the transition to using QuickBooks as the method of managing the business.
June 2007 to September 2009
• Responsible for sales and territory management of a $20 million quota in Georgia including State Departments and Agencies, Local Counties, City Government Agencies.
• Sold consulting services, software, and hardware solutions across the IBM Government Solutions Portfolio.
• Achieved annual quota targets each year for both total revenue and profit objectives.
• Managed the extended IBM Team (specialists, technical support, consultants, etc.) as well as the local certified Business Partners in the State of Georgia.
June 1999 to September 2009
June 2004 to June 2007
• Responsible for sales and territory management of a $30 million quota in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi including K-12 School Districts, Universities, Technical and Community Colleges, Local Government Agencies and Departments.
• Deployed a coverage model to grow revenue in established accounts, as well as develop new relationships within potential growth/competitive accounts.
• Sustained double digit growth in both revenue and profit every year.
• Attended the IBM Client Executive Certification at the the Harvard Business School. Received this honor by being nominated by management and accepted into the program as a future leader of IBM.
Client Manager - Higher Education
June 1999 to June 2004
• Responsible for sales and territory management of an annual territory quota ranging from $20 million to $35 million in New Jersey, New York, and all of New England including Universities (private and public), Technical and Community Colleges, and Ivy League Institutions.
• Achieved revenue, profit, and lead generation objectives each year.
• Identified, developed and closed (5) Student Laptop Initiatives that produced $18 - $20 million in annual revenue.
• Managed my extended team (specialists, technical support, consultants and IBM Certified Business Partners) as well as traveling to the territory monthly to meet with clients.
Business Administration in Management / Marketing
January 1995 to January 1999
Microsoft Office Tools/Applications / Sales Force (CRM) / Siebel (CRM)
Activities / Clubs
Wingate University Football Team 1995-1999
Kappa Alpha Fraternity 1996-1999
Skills / Competencies
Customer Centric Technology Oriented Creative Problem Solver
Team Oriented Territory Management Multitasking Capability
Highly Adaptive / Flexible Communication Skills Motivated Self Starter
Project Organization/Management Innovative and Creative Solution Selling