February 2013 to Present
millwrighting contractors specializing in equipment rebuilds and installations
October 2012 to January 2013
I was employed as a contract maintenance employee, while there I performed numerous maintenance duties from changing bearings and drives on conveyors to rebuilding malting machines
Millwright Apprentice/ Journeymen Red Seal Millwright
June 2008 to September 2012
millwright contractors therefore I have experience working in every environment from food plants to steel rolling mills.
I have worked at varying heights dirty and noisy environments extreme temperatures and enclosed areas. I am competent in various forms of welding,machinery moving and rigging of equipment.My goal is to secure employment in the oil and gas or mining industry.
September 2007 to April 2008
* Crane and material handling service company, mostly overhead crane and material handling inspection and repair.Extensive inspection and overhauling of equipment,documentation,service calls and breakdown repairs
competent in diagnosing and troubleshooting defects in mechanical processes
* Red Seal Licensed Millwright
* experience in CNC repair and logic controls
* knowledge in hydraulic, pnuematic systems
* able to read and decipher schematics, ladder diagrams and blue prints
* experience and competent in various forms of welding Tig, Mig, Smaw, Flux Core, Oxy-Acetylene
* capable and licensed to drive fork lifts, tallehanders, booms, scissor lifts
* extensive training in fall arrest, confined space entry and first aid to name a few
* experience in new construction installs including levelling and alignment
* quite competent in troubleshooting and communicating with peers and other tradesmen
* experienced in fabricating and safe use of grinders and power equipment
* experienced in heavy lifting, rigging and heavy machinery moves using various equipment track jacks, skates etc.