Seven years of experience in military logistics, supply management and customer service. Skills include accurate planning, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence. Ability to prioritize and multi-task while working on various team projects within a matrix organization. Careful organizer, team player, and hard worker seeking a logistics or supply position in a company that offers opportunities for career advancement and challenge.
September 2008 to March 2010
As a contractor for BAE Systems, performed Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) to ensure all logistics elements are developed prior to or concurrently with the material system supported by the US Army, FEDLOG (interactive query), and Engineering Data Viewing System (EDVS) to perform the following functions: * Reviewed Work Packages based on Engineering Change notices and Notice of Revisions to determine the impact related to various systems and assemblies.
* Conducted support analysis to determine impacts related to Task Analysis, Technical Manuals, and Repair and Special Tools Listing by generating various reports within the SlicWave database (life-cycle supportability software).
* Analyzed and documented Engineering Change Proposals (ECP's), Engineering Release Records (ERR's), customer requests, etc. for the Bradley Fighting Vehicle Systems (BFVS) SlicWave LSAR database. These efforts covered the analyst, parts/task file documentation, and TM/RPSTL markups for future Technical Manual updates.
* Researched part data to identify all contract-required data elements for provisioned parts, using on-line reference databases (HAYSTACK, FEDLOG) and other tools as necessary.
* Prepared LSA/Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) packages in accordance with published military standard, desktop operating procedures, and In Process Review Guidance in preparation of Contractor/Government LSA/LSAR Reviews.
* Edit and mark-up existing TM/RPSTL Work Packages utilizing Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel for the BFVS program.
Automated Logistical Specialist
August 2003 to February 2008
* Supervisor - Supervised the activities of workers engaged in shipping, receiving, storing, and turn-in of materials. Planned, developed and implemented warehouse safety activities. Motivated and directed coworkers and subordinates to successfully achieve their objectives while maintaining high morale. Looked after the well-being and career development of my subordinates, and assisting them with promotions, performance improvement, and other issues. Guided and directed personnel, including setting performance standards and monitoring their performance.
* Logistics and supply management - Planned and executed logistical support for our team with outstanding results, enabling our organization to accomplish an average of 98% of our fully mission capable equipment supplies annually. Maintained $15 million of ground and aviation parts. Conducted weekly and monthly 100% inventories and reconciliations to ensure precise accountability and zero loss over a two-year period. Performed management of stock record/warehouse functions concerning the receipt, storage, distribution, issue, turn-in, and equipment maintenance records using the ULLS-A, ULLS-G, and SAMS-E systems.
* Trainer - Instructed over 20 classes to coworkers related to increasing their skill level as well as to learning a new career specialty.
* Driver - Operated various vehicles, including 1½ - 5 ton trucks, 3k - 20k forklifts, and cranes. Safe and conscientious performance - drove over 20,000 miles without a single accident.
* Skilled in administrative and clerical procedures, including Microsoft Office applications and file and record management.
High School Diploma in General Education
January 1999 to January 2003