Jersey City, NJ
December 2008 to September 2010
• Responsible for all aspects of live events (ranging in size from private to corporate) from proposal development to execution to recap.
• Negotiated event specifics with organizers and vendors, continually growing vendor relationships.
• Planned and executed new venue surveys and site walk thru with producers and field staff.
• Processed payroll for field staff and managed financial aspects of all events.
• Assisted the producers with reports for management and client detailing event specifics.
Executive Assistant to Vice President of Marketing
May 2004 to August 2008
• Coordinated complex travel arrangements for domestic and international business travel, including coordinating and processing visas and last minute travel changes.
• Organized meetings, conferences, and events on-site and off-site.
• Worked with several prestigious Fragrance Houses around the world.
Senior Technical Service Representative
May 1998 to August 2004
• Technical representative responsible for performing all billing system transactions necessary to research and resolve customer issues.
• Responsible for coordinating all new- hires orientations, training materials, coaching, personnel vacations and disciplinary action.
Technical Operations Assistant
July 1994 to May 1998
• Technical Operations Assistant in areas of efficiency, customer service, troubleshooting, construction, and technical dispatch department.
• Responsible for technical operations department office relocations and logistics.
• Scheduled routine maintenance, inspections of vehicles and negotiated new vendor contracts.
Additional Skills and Experience: • MS Office and Mac Proficient (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Advanced knowledge of Concur Expense Systems
• Freelance Caterer
Certificate in Essentials of Restaurant Management
January 2011 to Present