Business Professional with documented success of leadership, marketing, sales support and providing executive level support throughout the breadth of highly successful organizations. Expertise includes combining innovative solutions, planning techniques and efficient communication aimed at ensuring strategic objectives are met and exceeded. Strong team player that enjoys multi-tasking and works well in demanding environments while providing superior customer service, organization and attention to detail. Experience with multiple computer programs and data bases: MS Office Suite, salesforce database, ACT database, MS CRM Database, Visio, Sharepoint, etc.
Executive Assistant to SVP of Sales, VP of Marketing, VP of Operations
2009 to 2012
Delivered high-level administrative support to the Executive team. Supported up to 20 Associates, including the Sales, Marketing, and Operations departments.
• Named new Division of Kroll after winning the global contest voted on by peers worldwide.
• Negotiated Vendor Contracts for Sales and Marketing tools that enhanced productivity and decreased costs.
• Developed specific presentations and reports for Executive, Sales and Finance meetings that outlined company results and action plans for company growth.
• Organized motivational sales meetings, training seminars, and special events that promoted team building, a high level of enthusiasm, and a competitive spirit among the sales team that improved revenue significantly in a few short months.
• Recruiting, Interviews, Managed and processed client and vendor contracts timely and delivered other client requests.
• Processed confidential HR paperwork, PTO forms, and maintained the departmental calendar efficiently and within deadlines.
• Created sales reporting tools that saved valuable time and improved tracking and results.
• Assisted with HR initiatives for employees and new hires in the Nashville Office for NYC Corp.
2007 to 2008
promoted to Vice President, Marketing
Directed marketing communications and development of marketing materials and promotional campaigns that demonstrated product value, functionality, programs / pricing, company background, and effective sales methodologies.
• Managed multiple marketing initiatives including scheduling and managing national and regional conferences and seminars that effectively increased company revenue.
• Created all collateral material, promotional materials and managed marketing deliverables for clients from the ground up. Supervised all advertising initiatives, press releases, white papers, marketing campaigns, as well as website design and updates.
• Eliminated outside vendor for sales calls and established in-house call team, which saved the company $100K annually and improved time constraints.
• Initiated, implemented, and managed comprehensive sales database that increased efficiency of reporting, defined prospects, expedited new and current prospect communication, established timelines, and improved accountability and revenue results.
• Created lead generation and lead nurturing programs to support sales team and provided reports that established results.
1996 to 2000
Hendersonville, TN 1996 - 2000
Healthcare Management Resources led the industry by assisting hospitals and health systems by managing business offices while increasing receivables and decreasing ATB.
Delivered high-level administrative support to executive team and provided customer service to internal and external clients. Facilitated employee records and prepared new hire packets.
• Organized the flow of accounts receivables and accounts payables which improved tracking for Accounting Department.
• Created a method of vendor tracking and informational resources for clients and vendors.
• Established an informational portal for proposals, contracts and assessments.
• Directed Committee that bridged employee and employer relations that improved company functions and results.
• Assisted with HR initiatives for employees and new hires.
Secretary to Children's Ministries and Sunday School
1993 to 1996
Plan and prepare all children's activities, schedule over 150 nursery workers on a weekly basis, recruiting, schedule nursery workers for all church functions and activities, monthly nursery promotions, purchase supplies for birth through sixth grade teachers and workers, plan and schedule activities and services. monthly children's newsletter with bulk mailings, create and produce programs, flyers, postcards, brochures, design and create graphics, prepare Sunday School rolls for 50 classes, calculate weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly attendance totals and averages for church headquarters.
Secretary to Public Worship & Communications
1993 to 1996
Cassette Tape Ministry, tape labels and envelopes for Tape Ministry, ordered supplies, Accounts Receivables, Mailings, Tape duplication, scheduling of audio, video, and broadcast techs for all church services, weddings, and other functions, created slides, prepared and distributed music for 50 piece orchestra and 100 voice choir, prepared musical programs, brochures, letters, charts, choir notes, etc.
1993 to 1993
Responsible for all medical office duties and procedures, including Physician and ancillary scheduling, Assist Physicians-vitals, Prep Patients, Coding, Billing, Typing, Filing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Cashier, Posting, Transcribing, Collections, Patient Charts, transcribing, etc.
1991 to 1993
Appointment Scheduling, Patient Registration, Cashier, Balance Books Daily, cash drawer, patient charts, computers, filing (200+ patients per day - Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Audiologist, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Physical Therapy, Lab, X-Ray, etc.)
1989 to 1991
Receptionist, Assist Physicians-vitals, Prep Patients, Patient Registration, patient charts, filing, coding, billing, posting, coding, typing, scheduling, transcribing, accounting, etc.
Computer and Management
Management Communication Skills