Personal Assistant to Richard Hamilton/Coach
August 2009 to Present
• Coordinate transportation and ensures that Mr. Hamilton arrives to games, airport and other events in a timely manner.
• Handle general duties for Mr. Hamilton, i.e., household management, running errands.
• Serve as a liaison between Mr. Hamilton and organizations/individuals seeking to establish a relationship with the foundation.
• Serve as one of the coaches for the summer basketball team established through the foundation.
February 2010 to April 2010
• Located and gathered parts necessary for production.
• Worked in an assembly line putting together window motors.
• Worked hard and efficiently to meet production goals.
October 2009 to December 2009
• Ensured that the proper levels of national brands were maintained at the retailer's selling location.
• Maintained the stock at the distributor's location.
• Established and maintained a good working relationship with store personnel.
April 2008 to April 2009
• Promoted and marketed events held at various venues located throughout the metropolitan Detroit area.
June 2007 to March 2008
• Served patrons by providing menu and information to help with food and beverage selections; transmitted orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' food and beverage selection; and served orders by picking up and delivering patrons' selections from bar and kitchen.
• Responded to additional requests made by the patrons.
• Cleared tables and prepared room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, napkins, and utensils.
September 1996 to May 1999
Diploma in photography from the Glen Mills Schools of Photography..
I am 6'2 and 220lbs. and very hard worker. Always willing to learn more about the job, myself and I work well with others. I am very much a team player and always willing to get the job done.