Overland Park, KS
Highly motivated, goal & detail oriented. Administrative telecommunications professional with
excellent organizational and time management skills. A productive team member with integrity
and a high level of commitment. Experience in:
• Research and Analysis • Customer Relationship Management
• Negotiate and Problem Resolution • Effective oral and written communication
• Multi-tasking • Adhere to deadlines
January 2011 to December 2011
CenturyLink network conversion ATM-to-Ethernet.
• Project coordination with Core Engineer, Central Office Technicians, Capacity
Management and lead Test Engineer for ATM-to-Ethernet conversion.
• Conduct multiple conference bridges daily to maintain migration schedule.
• Insure all tests, including loop, speed and light are completed in a timely manner.
• First quarter 2011 results: 101% of projected ATM to Ethernet (A2E) migrations
• Third quarter 2011 results: 71 ATM to Ethernet (A2E) sites migrated.
2002 to 2008
Developed cost effective, high efficient, end-to-end, simplified process for VOIP (Voice Over
Internet Protocol) Cable Order Management. Over 1.5 million orders processes within the first
year of operation.
• Member of Cable Order Management team tasked with developing a nationwide "One Stop
Shop" for telecommunications orders. Allowing provisioning staff access to methods and procedures to efficiently and accurately process orders.
• Partnered with key internal and external stakeholder teams to complete preliminary testing,
process documentation, and service level agreements with Telecom vendors.
• Implemented escalation process for timely problem submission and resolution. Defined
process to communicate planned outages to Supervisor and team members.
Supervisor Network Provisioning
2000 to 2001
Established Sprint Data Central Office (SCO) moves and closures team.
• Developed methods of procedure for circuit level inventory process. This vehicle allowed
Access Verification and Provisioning to research and identify working circuits.
• The result was the closure of 242 offices across the United States. Annualized savings was over $39 million dollars.
• A significant reduction of access charges by $60k per month was achieved by continually
monitoring with circuit data analysis procedures developed.
Technical Applications Consultant
1999 to 2000
Project managed and implemented all Frame Relay, voice and data services for the U.S.
Attorney's Office and U.S. Bureau of Prisons.
• Negotiated schedule for equipment installation with 200+ U.S. Attorneys' Offices and 40+ Federal Bureau of Prisons. Hosted weekly project status review conference
calls to resolve installation issues and report status.
1980 to 1999
Processed all phases of circuit activity for a six-state region.
• Managed customer and network circuit orders from request through installation. Monitored and maintained Sprint database integrity using FMS order management system.
• Provisioned, local, long distance and data services, with the use of LEC GUI interface.
Applied best practice to Sprint-specific systems, processes and architecture.
• Coordinated monthly conference calls with Telecom vendor to resolve issues and strengthen customer relations.
• Mentored new provisioning staff, strengthening skills on vendor management and customer relations.
MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express, FMS (Sprint) ASR, CLR, and DLR