To obtain a permanent payroll/accounting position which utilizes my years of work experience.
September 2005 to Present
* Responsible for bi-weekly payroll through ADP Enterprise for 22 companies - total of 2500 employees.
* Process timecards through ADP E-time for payroll.
* Maintain all payroll records and new hires, salary increases and terminations.
* Process garnishments and child suppurt orders through ADP to be complaint with the garnishment laws.
* Prepare manual checks as needed
* Assist in various projects as needed.
* Monitor payroll email box for resetting of passwords, corrections of timecards in E-Time when needed.
* Prior to converting to ADP Enterprise processed all phases of payroll through Infinium AS400. Which included processing garnishment for payment through Excel spreadsheet and processing child support through Expert Pay.
Payroll Clerk - Temporary position - Spectrum
August 2005 to September 2005
* Assisted in weekly payroll through ADP windows for 1,050 store employees.
* Processed and maintained all payroll records for new hires and terminations.
* Assisted other payroll personnel as needed.
Payroll Clerk - Temporary position - Manpower
January 2005 to May 2005
* Processed bi-monthly payroll through ADP windows for 225 township employees.
* Organized and maintained all payroll records, pensions and dues and garnishments.
* Prepared wire transfers for payroll and prepared and entered journal entries for payroll into Edmonds computer system. Also prepared daily bank deposits for all departments of township and then entered into computer.
Accounts Payable Clerk - Temporary position - Lakeland Temps
August 2004 to January 2005
* Assisted in accounts payable through Evolution computer system.
* Coded and entered invoices through system
* Heavy accounts payable vendor contact involving investigating invoices not paid for all college bookstores.
September 2003 to March 2004
* Assisted Accounts Payable, which included coding invoices, matching and batch entries into MAS computer system with weekly A/P run.
* Posted daily cash receipts from lock box and ran daily Cash receipts report.
* Prepared invoices through sales orders.
* Assisted in month end closing of A/P and Accounts Receivable
* Assisted in purchasing department ordering supplies and processing purchase orders and receipting into system.
Accounting Payable & Payroll Administrator
December 1991 to December 2002
* Managed Made2Manage computer system including coding and vouchering invoices and expense reports for 2 locations.
* Reconciled bank statements to the general ledger, monthly journal entries through Excel spreadsheet, preparing checks as needed.
* Monitored time card system(Timetrak), tracking sick time and vacation time.
* Processing union reports and garnishment reports weekly.
* Processed weekly payroll for 125 employees through ADP window based system.
* Prepared 1099's and reviewed W2's at year-end.
* Supervised clerical support assistant.
Accounts Payable Specialists
May 1986 to April 1990
Accounts Payable, Payroll Clerk
April 1985 to May 1986
Accounts Receivable Clerk
August 1981 to March 1985