To assist and provide support to individuals, while maintaining professional relationships
May 2016 to Present (1 month)
*organize medical records
*coordinate front desk
*plan, direct, control the client intake support functions.
*coordinate systems & procedures with medical records,data entry,& personnel functions to ensure efficiency & accuracy in operations.
*process paperwork for direct care staff
*Open & close office.
Direct Support Professional
July 2015 to April 2016 (9 months)
July 2014 to June 2015 (11 months)
Helping Others in Need of assistance
Call Center Representative
December 2012 to May 2014 (1 year, 5 months)
*Responded to routine customer inquires via phone and email using scripted responses.
* Documented all call details into case management system.
* Adhered to call center compliance metrics and service level agreements.
* Provided world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
Always fast paced & accurate
Typing,call center,customer service
Customer Service Representative
February 2012 to September 2012 (7 months)
*Helped customers with Shopping
*Provided A Positive Shopping Experience
*Rung Customers Up
April 2011 to September 2011 (5 months)
* assisted the Lead Teacher with the care and education of children.
* supervise children during toileting, lunch, and naptime
* maintain the cleanliness and safety of the facility and classroom
*assisted lead teacher with arts and crafts
September 2008 to February 2011 (2 years, 5 months)
* Assisted in teaching and learning activities.
* Developed Daily lesson plans
* Maintained Communication with children, parents, & Staff.
*Assisted in parent teacher conferences
High School Diploma in All
2007 to 2011