• Excellent attendance and punctuality • Outstanding customer service skills • Accepts supervision • Able to meet strict deadlines
Patient Account Representative
March 2013 to Present
I handle all patient complaints regarding billing, verify insurances with insurance company, follow up with patients about any correspondence they send, account receivable, charge entry, assist attorney's with clients accounts, use idx for billing patients.
I exceeded my goal & was given a promotion after only being there less then a year. Also received a 10% raise because of my outstanding job performance
My excellent customer service skills and my ability to problem solve.
Customer Service Representative
September 2011 to March 2013
Take calls from patients regarding any issues with there benefits, handle complaints as needed, give benefit information, act as secretary for other departments, review claims
I exceeded my goal every month & was allowed to get a bonus.
Great customer service skill and excellent leadership
October 2009 to August 2011
• Provided extra assistance to students with special needs, such as those with physical and mental disabilities.
• Tutored and assisted children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
• Supervised students in classrooms, halls, cafeteria, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips.
• Instructed and monitored students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries and damage.
Customer Service Rep/ Dispatcher
• Scheduled and dispatched workers, work crews, equipment to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs using a computer, pager and telephone.
• Scheduled patients for transportation to and from the hospital units.
• Conferred with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquires, complaints, and comments, as well as action taken.
• Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages for environmental service supervisor.
• Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and used computers to input patient information.
2013 to 2014
2010 to 2013