August 2008 to Present
* Experienced, business-driven, top producer able to generate high volume sales growth
* Consultative sales specialist with focus on relationship building and value-added solutions
* Able to identify key decision makers and communicate effectively with high level professionals
* Responsible for selling retirement services and benefit plans to business owners.
* Effectively grew sales and gross profit dollars consecutively at a minimum of 13% per year for the past 2 years.
* Currently 114% of plan (2010)
* Attained 110% of goal in 2009 with 13% growth of sales dollars over the previous year.
* Attained 98% of goal in 2008 with 24%growth of sales dollars over the previous year.
* Currently ranked #2 out of 10 Sales Representatives for 2010.
Finished #2 out of 10 Sales Representatives
2009 to 2009
* 2008 - Finished #1 out of 3 new hires and #3 out of 8 on the sales force.
* Training assistance to new sales associates to reinforce successful sales and closing techniques that contributed to double-digit sales growth.
* Conducts an average of 125 prospecting calls a week over the last 2+ years
January 2006 to August 2008
* Market Legal Document Services to law firms and corporate law departments, creating custom technological solutions for information management needs.
* Develop defined territory, increase account base and grow follow-on sales
* Regular activities include prospecting; face-to-face sales calls; product demonstrations; follow-up; and client interaction at sponsored events.
* 2008: 102% (Q1) 115% (Q2)
* 2007: 112% (Q1); 119% (Q2); 101% (Q3); 105% (Q4)
Individual Development Plans
2007 to 2007
* Succession Planning Programs (2006)
Over-the-top production consistently recognized by Area General Manager
2006 to 2006
1 out of 6 sales representatives
* Brought in major account during 1st 2 weeks in field
* Over-the-top production consistently recognized by Area General Manager
* Superseded a $180k/year sales goal by $60k in 2007
September 2002 to December 2005
• Month-end financial performance reporting for multiple locations
• Organize To Be Your Best (2003)
Loan Officer/Customer Service
August 2001 to September 2002
* Proactive relationship banking creating opportunities for cross-sale of products/services
Bachelors of Science in Accounting
Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access